Fitting Alto Center Console and Gear Knob on 800

Thread Starter #16
So the indica console is not the right solution. Will spy some more car interiors & will come up with more options [evil]

Varun & Jarpickle
Can you suggest me any good Voltmeter (average price) so that I can mount it near dash board (right side may be) & monitor my battery terminal voltage, this will be there till I upgrade the alternator to a Santro/ swift one.

ok, i was looking for simple and cheap modification as i use it less but there color of the car is ok there are minor scratch and 2-3 small dent, I was thinking to stick some black strip sticker on the car go give it a sporty look and some minor change. my car is 5 speed and red color. so suggest me some work on it.......!

Thread Starter #18
Usually Red car with white stickering looks good. But ensure the stickers are of good quality . Silver wont suit that much for stripes. Also consider taping the "b" pillar black

Interior just get some art leather seat covers and also same for the door pads..

Get some wood finish inserts for your dashboard as in our 350z's 800..

Thread Starter #27
The center console that I have fit rattles [frustration] adding more frustration to my ride & the reason is - its held by two screws only on the sides, so the front part is free to rattle & if your carpet is thin its horrible. So planning to fix a "L" clamp on the floor using superglue & then drilling a hole in this center console - One DIY is the root for many other DIY's :)

Hi SS80,
The first pic you have posted has a white color storage box. Where did you get that.
I wish I could a black one since its convinient to place the cell phone than the Alto Console.

Regards,
Sri

Thread Starter #30
Hi Sri19022003,

That first pic is a DIY box, I just bought some box from FOOD WORLD and drilled two screws to hold my mobile, later I removed it and fixed this Alto Center Console.

Top Bottom