Fitness Mantra - Tips and Discussions

Thread Starter #16
That's what i'm doing now. But i still don't know which food contains which nutrition? and how much should i take them, etc..
You said you are new to Body Building,how new ? For the first 2,3 months don't think about the supplements.Just have 2 boiled egg whites with your breakfast & 2 as soon as you are back from gym.

Tell us you height & weight & your goals for further assistance [:D]

good to see some fitness freaks out here.
CC as said by neil, just stick around to natural source and dont opt for any supplements as of now.

So its best to fulfill the protein requirement the 50-50 way,50% naturally & 50% on supplements.Drink 4,5 liters of water everyday & you are safe.
Agreed!

But This is where most of us dont concentrate on!

Drinking more & more water helps you live safe when taking suppliments.

Many fail, So better stay with Natural sources & it might take some time to get 6 & 8 packs, But you stay healthy [cheers]

You said you are new to Body Building,how new ? For the first 2,3 months don't think about the supplements.Just have 2 boiled egg whites with your breakfast & 2 as soon as you are back from gym.

Tell us you height & weight & your goals for further assistance [:D]
Its been a bit more 2 months since i got my home-gym. I'm not following a diet, but have cut down snacks, eat eggs and chicken daily. I weigh 92kgs, over weight. Regarding my height, i've haven't checked it for a long time.

Thread Starter #20
Its been a bit more 2 months since i got my home-gym. I'm not following a diet, but have cut down snacks, eat eggs and chicken daily. I weigh 92kgs, over weight. Regarding my height, i've haven't checked it for a long time.
Now i don't know what all your home gym has.See the thing is there are many small things which really matter a lot.Like even a slightly wrong held things or wrong position of wrist,wrong angles of elbow ,etc matter a lot.

So i would recommend you to go to a proper gym atleast for a month,learn the things there all the tricks,right methods etc & then continue them in your home gym.

Still if you want i can give you a workout schedule.

Last edited:
I don't have a Gym nearby. But came across a trainer. I'm trying to meet him. One of my uncle is helping me with the exercises whenever he is free.

I actually went to a gym near my college for couple of months. But i couldn't be regular.

Hey Neil

My height-5.8 and Weight 82.

I'll prefer slimming down,not body building.I need your advice.I'm pure vegetarian.

Thread Starter #23
Hey Neil

My height-5.8 and Weight 82.

I'll prefer slimming down,not body building.I need your advice.I'm pure vegetarian.
Your weight according to your height should be between 65 to 70 kgs. So you got to loose around 12 kgs.A proper diet will help you but wont work until you exercise.

So do you plan to join a gym or will you exercise at home ?

12 kgs can be cut down in just 2,3 months.Believe me my personal best is 8kgs (loss) in one month.

Last edited:
Your weight according to your height should be between 65 to 70 kgs. So you got to loose around 12 kgs.A proper diet will help you but wont work until you exercise.

So do you plan to join a gym or will you exercise at home ?

12 kgs can be cut down in just 2,3 months.Believe me my personal best is 8kgs (loss) in one month.
I'll prefer the comfort of my home[:D] (or is gym advisable??)..
I'm waiting for the tips to lose weight.

Thread Starter #26
Hey Neil how do you know about all these fitness diets and stuff???[shock]
[:D] Man i have been through it.(Specially weight loss) My knowledge is nothing in front of many.Have read loads of articles,talked with people who have written it, applied that on myself,sometimes i got good results sometimes i dint.[:D]

Tats great Neil!! will post my requirements here soon!!! right now having my sem exams!![frustration]

will concentrate on gym after that only!!

Thread Starter #28
I'll prefer the comfort of my home[:D] (or is gym advisable??)..
I'm waiting for the tips to lose weight.
It will be better if you go to gym.It helps in many ways.

Tips -

Have 2 glasses of warm water as soon as you get up.Its a bit difficult in the beginning but later increase it by another glass.Dont skip any meals.Make sure you have some good breakfast.(Oats & milk to be specific).Drink loads of water,cut down on carbs,have lots of protein rich food.Eat in small quantity every 3/4 hours.Have loads of fruits.Drink a glass of water every time before you eat something( specially before lunch & dinner).You should have your dinner by 8 pm,no other things than fruits,salad & water should go in your mouth after 8.Walking,Keep on walking,Have small walks after your lunch and dinner.Sleep for 7,8 hours daily.(avoid sleeping immediately after eating something)Sleep early get up early.

Last edited:
Magazines like Men's health comes up with diet and exercise schedule every month. You get lots of facts and tips about almost everything about fitness and fashion. Moreover, it inspires me a lot.

Top Bottom