Fitness Mantra - Tips and Discussions

Ironrock: everything in this world is all about peace of mind. I am working out from past 3 years and I worked out for first 1 year without using these proteins and all, because i had even same question as you putting up. If you think protein can harm, they will harm for sure. Before doing anything don't keep a second thought about it.(like i failed at my decision of buying a verna)[;)]

We are youth and know what science has taught us, Amino Acids are the building blocks of human body and Proteins breaks down into Amino and gives you the required nutrition which one loses after working out.
Proteins don't have any side effects, but the condition is one should work hard to consume the intake or else proteins will turn out into stomach problems or acne.
and also lots of water and fruits should be consumed to control the heat in the body.

Ironrock: everything in this world is all about peace of mind. I am working out from past 3 years and I worked out for first 1 year without using these proteins and all, because i had even same question as you putting up. If you think protein can harm, they will harm for sure. Before doing anything don't keep a second thought about it.(like i failed at my decision of buying a verna)[;)]

We are youth and know what science has taught us, Amino Acids are the building blocks of human body and Proteins breaks down into Amino and gives you the required nutrition which one loses after working out.
Proteins don't have any side effects, but the condition is one should work hard to consume the intake or else proteins will turn out into stomach problems or acne.
and also lots of water and fruits should be consumed to control the heat in the body.
Well said

Protein if is not altered ( mixed with crap specially in India) is not harmful . Plus there is a limit one must take protein. If you workout , you wana do natural ,protein you can get from your meal but having said that , protein intake in that way is pretty hard to get. You have to keep eating, in order to get a easy fix ( well not that easy) we use protein powder.
Protein is a building block of a body , you require that for your growth , The protein powders we get are processed and easily absorbed by the body.
So if you think its going to cause you harm, you might get but if you take it as a dietry supplements it wont. [;)]

For each kg of body weight one must take 2gms of protein daily maximum. So now take it as a person is of 70kgs, he needs minimum of 105gms protein daily, just to fulfill the growth requirement.
And the kinda food quality we get here in India, we can have just 1.5gm of protein from an egg. SO, 70 eggs daily, i don't think its possible. If one takes protein from another source as well then also minimum 40eggs.
So i take my step back from this diet, because i just cant sit over in office and eat things day and night, and switched over to protein powders.
FOR AUTOMOTIVE MINDS:(spare me if it does not make sense)
Its same as if you are getting a diesel vehicle for the price cheaper then petrol ones, but still you are going for petrol ones(side effects of diesel-knocking and maintenance) thinking to install CNG kits, eventually you will waste your time on filling gas daily.

Yeah thats callled Anabolic Stage

You have to take the protein = your weight in pounds (to gms )
IF you weigh 120 pounds , thats how much you need protein

and carbs needed is at least 240 gms

Hi
I have now started doing Fast on Tuesday and Saturday, so this will help me in reducing tummy [lol] along with stopping evil affects of planets [:)].
Will update the affect on the body in a month

Fasting doesn't help you lose weight!

your body goes into conservative mode
means your body will store every single bit of fat to make sure you have enough available to survive!

Codename
Fasting 2 days a week ensures lots of intake of fruits .This is very beneficial
BTW i was thinking of putting a snap of my stomach/tummy and what more can be done to put it back into best shape
Is it allowed here [surprise]

yeah sure you should post it here why not

well do the workouts on ur tummy

do alot of cardio

make sure your eating healthy stuff thats all :)

Well did click some snaps but the pics and my waist looks awful [cry]
Will post pics only when it looks better and worth posting

how much did you lose ? did you measure it before starting the gym.

what has been altered in the diet as well.
make a nice diet plan as well just keep it handy might be helpful for others

Last edited by a moderator:
I have used muscle tech 100% whey protein + and have gained 3kgs of muscle mass in a month and a half. I train for 2.5hrs a day and for 6-9 days without break.

Top Bottom