Hero Impulse Tech Specs:

ENGINE

Displacement: 149.2 cc

Max power: 13.02 bhp@7500 rpm

Max torque: 1.36 kgm@5000 rpm

Transmission: 5-speed

CHASSIS

Type: Semi double cradle

Suspension: Telescopic forks (Front), gas-charged monoshock (Rear)

Brakes: 240 mm disc (Front), 110 mm drum (Rear)

Tyres: 90/90 R19 (Front), 110/90 R17 (Rear)

DIMENSIONS

Length/Width/Height (mm): 2100/820/1160

Wheelbase: 1360 mm

Ground Clearance: 245 mm

Kerb weight: 134 kg

Fuel tank: 11.1 litres

Price

Rs 66,800/- Ex-showroom Delhi

I personally would have liked it to be a litle more lighter with some more power output. Bust still with what it already has, It sure is going to be a capable performer for sure.

Attachments

Last edited:
Duke is on its way, these are just imitations or can be defined as miniatures.

On a lighter note i can say that Many people might think "who will buy this bike for offroading purpose" But wait the present road conditons in chennai and kerala are so worst, that we can do some serious offroading with these bikes and increased height of silencer helps in preventing water entering to the engine in case of heavy rains. [lol]

I wish this bike was launched earlier this year.

Having completed riding to Leh this year on my RE TBTS I feel this bike is tailor made for those roads. But the rider might be left wanting for more engine power. I certainly see this bike taking out a small chunk of Royal Enfield's share in these regions where RE is the most preferred bike to ride in Leh regions.

Good bike for the price its being offered. Would open a new biking segment that the SX Enduro failed to do. Wish it had more power (always a crib!) and a more rorty exhaust note. Hope Hero comes out with some cool accessories for this bike (sportier exhaust please). Seems like a good bike for that trip to khardung la.

AMG

Suspended
hey guys look whose design hero has cheated! [surprise]

I have said it many times before, now let me say this again.

Hero had the right to use the honda name till 2011 but has rights to use honda technology and honda r&d till 2014

which implies that this bike has been produced under licence.

It would be more appreciated if you research your facts next time.

it feels good to know that India's first dirt bike is launched by an Indian company...
The first dirt bike was the SX Enduro (based on the KB series) which, incidentally, was also launched by an Indian company - Bajaj Auto. I stll remember it's wonderful ads and the punchline - Why Shout when you can Scream ?

Top Bottom