First Forum, First Post, Really Exciting...From Mohan

Thread Starter #1
Hi Members,

My parents named me Mohan(So You can call me with the same name [:)]). I work for a IT MNC(Too many MNCs these days) for my food.

I started to Love bikes during college days when i got my first bike Yamaha RX 100(I Insisted on getting Royal Enfield but dad refused it [cry]).

Within 2 monts time I have to jump to Suzuki Fiero because of the Fuel bills i was getting in RX 100. This bike was with be for the entire college life(Next 3 years, I am post gradute with 5 years college life).

Explored many places with this bike and still loving it. Then jumped to Pulsar 150cc and still i have it with me(The Black beauty).

Recently(Read it as 6 months) got Ford Figo Diesel for my wife's commute as she has to travel 40 to and fro for her work. Done with first free service @ 2500 kms(This service is nothing but cleaning the car) and second free service where they changed Engine oil and Filter and cleaned the Air Filter.

Will share more details in the future post.

Thanks
Mohan

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Mohan. Congrats on Figo. Hope your first stint on an online forum turns out to be the best one. Please feel free to contact our team (moderators) in case any assistance is required related to the forum. It’s our pleasure to help. Have a fantastic experience here. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Mohan. Congrats on Figo. Hope your first stint on an online forum turns out to be the best one. Please feel free to contact our team (moderators) in case any assistance is required related to the forum. It’s our pleasure to help. Have a fantastic experience here. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
How do i find out who is a morderator?

Last edited by a moderator:
A very Welcome to TAI Mohan, great to hear your automotive interests.
Ill look forward to a Figo Diesel ownership review especially.
Have a nice stay here.

Best Wishes
IR

Hello Mohan, welcome to TAI.That was a nice intro of yours and your rides, wish to see those reviews.

have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Hello Mohan,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Good to see another Figo'er onboard. Do not forget to post a short review of your Diesel mill. Wish you a happy stay aboard.

Cheers.

hello mohan

I am rajesh, i became member in AmtvFrm but dont know how to post can you help me

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom