First Accident of My Alto K10

Thread Starter #1
hey guys this is my first accident in 9582 kms of my alto k10 [sad]
yesterday while driving back to home from office this was happened.
and day before yesterday i got my 3rd free service done.[sad]

Attachments

Re: my first accident

It doesnt look so bad! But as it is the first one, it always hurts bad. It will be a reminder for you to be more safe.

Re: my first accident

My bad, any one rammed into you?,What happened to the front part? the picture doesn't seem normal!

350Z

Core Team
Ouch. That hurts and the dent is quite big. The first big damage on my car was also similar, that too on the left rear door when a DTC bus blatantly slammed into it.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #7
i was taking a left turn, a parked scorpio on the left suddenly came in reverse and his big bumper damaged my car[cry]. the driver was an old person and he is ready to pay for his mistake.
and today i went to service station near my home and they told me to replace the whole door as the door and window is jammed.

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #8
hello scorpio drivers i have a doubt,
when a alto is behind your scorpio at a distance of 3ft can u see us(alto cars) through your rear view mirror?

350Z

Core Team
The window was jammed in my case as well but I hope the dent should be repairable. Can you check about this with a few other workshops / service stations as well?

Drive Safe,
350Z

i was taking a left turn, a parked scorpio on the left suddenly came in reverse and his big bumper damaged my car[cry]. the driver was an old person and he is ready to pay for his mistake.
and today i went to service station near my home and they told me to replace the whole door as the door and window is jammed.
Hey madhu, was that Scorpio blue colour by any chance?
Sagar Automobiles has a dedicated body repair shop, near Ragi gudda, the repair work is good.

My Zen had an accident when at signal in 2005, where there was damage in the front, after the repair it was as good as new.

when a alto is behind your scorpio at a distance of 3ft can u see us(alto cars) through your rear view mirror?
Yes can be seen very well.

How ever i am assuming the chap must have came out reverse from left, where at the same time you were passing by or stationary.

Last edited:
Sorry to see this. However no need to worry as only the door is damaged. You can repair it or replace. A.S.S. will insist on replacing and claiming insurance. You won't have to pay much as it is mostly metal. However if you can get it done (denting & painting) outside much cheaper do it and don't claim insurance. Otherwise you will loose your NCB.

sorry to see the damage. i second p3t3r. the door will look new if repaired . don't go for replacement and claiming insurance as it will negate the ncb.

If an alto is standing straight behind a scorpio with no gap in between, it may not be visible. but such situation rarely happens.

judging by your description & damage, your car was perpendicular to the scorpio, so it should have been visible in his ORVMs if not IRVM. he should have been more careful.

Thread Starter #15
hey guys i left my car in maruti service station today morning.
the scorpio driver gave me 5k now and he will give another 5k in evening as he stays near my house. i am also claiming for insurance.

Attachments

Top Bottom