Finally My Italian Beauty Punto Reached HOME

Wow.. we need pic's now.

Which damping was used ? 1000 rs for each door seems value for money.
BTW punto's doors are heavy. does it require damping ..

Sorry for the cycle incident and Wow, you seem to have a rocking audio set up in your Punto [thumbsup] Nice details shared. Have heard about Satya and his work. Dont know when will I discard my Punto's crappy OEM speakers!

Yes we need pics.

Varun, damping gives better audio quality and makes the cabin even more silent by cutting of external noices. One can really find the difference in a damped car with regards to cabin NVH levels.

Last edited:
Hi Sooz Punto,
Good to know about your ICE. And i should say you have a very well maintained punto! Loved the colour. I just wanted to ask you what material has he used for damping? I am little keen on knowing it since i spent a lot more on damping using dynamat!

Thread Starter #127
Wow.. we need pic's now.
Which damping was used ? 1000 rs for each door seems value for money.
BTW punto's doors are heavy. does it require damping ..
Yes, Varun as carfreak explained, the damping gives more noise free sound quality for my punto. The proper damping material has not been used. I asked for it but satya explained, for my kind of speakers, proper damping materials not needed. He fixed some thick foam kind of material to do the job, result is good so far. Hence, only done with 1000K. Pics will post soon.
Sorry for the cycle incident and Wow, you seem to have a rocking audio set up in your Punto [thumbsup] Nice details shared. Have heard about Satya and his work. Dont know when will I discard my Punto's crappy OEM speakers!Yes we need pics.
Thanks Carfreak. The SQ is simply superb now. I have started listening english songs more now compared to previous instances. May be the sound made a difference to my choice.Yes, Satya is really nice guy to deal with.

wow. Finally you have got what you wanted[clap].
post the pics soon for all the items individually.
Thanks Bharathi. Pics will upload soon.
Congrats for you ICE installation, nice to know that you got it the way you wanted.
Thanks Vivek, your support was really helpful during this set up process.
Hi Sooz Punto
Great to read your review and your car looks great.
Good to see you after the TAI meet in Hosur.
Regards,
Sunil
Thanks Sunil. It was indeed nice to meet with you too in that spendid meet.
Hi Sooz Punto,
Good to know about your ICE. And i should say you have a very well maintained punto! Loved the colour. I just wanted to ask you what material has he used for damping? I am little keen on knowing it since i spent a lot more on damping using dynamat!
Thanks thegreatv for your kind words. About the damping materials, I have explain earlier to this post, please have a look into it.

Sooz_Punto do not worry about the brand name of Cerwin Vega. They are very good, but since they are new in India need sometime to make their name! My friend is also a dealer of Cerwin Vega products and have seen them in his shop.
One of my other friends is using a Cerwin Vega woofer powered with a 2 channel amp in his K10 and was really happy with its output. I am sure they are gonna get famous soon.

Thread Starter #132
Since few dates I have been facing a drop in pick up in first and second gear. I have been to KHT FASS for check up but they took a test drive but saying everything normal. Is any other way to check? My 2 yr service is pending in November. Can I do the servicing earlier to the mentioned date ?

Since few dates I have been facing a drop in pick up in first and second gear. I have been to KHT FASS for check up but they took a test drive but saying everything normal. Is any other way to check? My 2 yr service is pending in November. Can I do the servicing earlier to the mentioned date ?
What's your ODO reading?

Sorry Dharmesh, I forgot to mention that. It is now 14K.
So it is due for service at 15k. and what you are feeling currently may be normal as air filter would be full of dust. [evil]

GO for service at 14500 KM and if they ask anything tell them I need to go for long tour. So getting the service earlier. Or you can get service done now as well. But get it done as near as 15k, if possible. :-)

Top Bottom