Finally a new car to replace Safari (Booked Tata Aria!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

350Z

Core Team
Finally got a call from Concorde SE that my car will be arriving today or tomorrow to the showroom! Loan has been sanctioned , my dad has blocked the same number which we have in Safari for Aria too. Still delivery date not confirmed but am expecting the delivery next week.
Has been your car reached at the showroom now?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #137
Oh yes , sorry for the delayed update.

The car had arrived to the showroom on Friday morning itself , going for PDI tomorrow. Again dad says we will get it registered in 2011 itself. So we are planning to take delivery on 2nd or3rd January 2011. Meanwhile all the paper work will be completed this week itself , and we are looking to settle the amount also. Only registration left for January.

350Z

Core Team
Good luck for the Pre-Delivery Inspection. As a regular contributor of TAI, I am sure that you must be already aware about what all has to be looked in during this process. Don’t forget to click some pictures, and please create a new thread in Ownership Reports section so that we can continue the discussions about the new member in your home from Tata family. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #139
Thanks 350Z , Yes i have that PDI checklist with me. New thread will be created before the day of delivery.:smile:

Pictures i thought i will make you guys wait till January just to add to the curiousity![evil]

Thread Starter #141
If you drop by at Velachery Concorde , you can see it. It must be standing at their stockyard! Pictures i will share it secretly with you via mail![evil]

And drifting yeah we will check it!:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom