File Online Complaints Against Car Companies or Dealers

Thread Starter #1
Dear All

If you have any problem with any car company or dealer please file a complaint at Resolve Consumer Complaints Quickly | Online Consumer Forum | Akosha. I filed a complaint here and the maruti dealer who was harassing me for car delievery for past 3 months was bought to his knees [lol]

All in a matter of 1 week.
AKOSHA ROCKS.[clap]

ps: mods please shift thread to appropriate place if required.

Thread Starter #4
Bhai
Dealer called me within an hour of legal letter from akosha saying car has been alloted to me by maruti . He has emailed me indent details and saying he will update me as soon as car is dispatched by maruti.
just 10 days back the same dealer sent me a letter saying he wont give me car even in 6 months due to unforeseen circumstances [anger]

i filed complaint at Resolve Consumer Complaints Quickly | Online Consumer Forum | Akosha and within 7 days same dealer changed his tone and apologized . Now lets see how many days maruti takes to send the car [;)]

Dear All

If you have any problem with any car company or dealer please file a complaint at Resolve Consumer Complaints Quickly | Online Consumer Forum | Akosha. I filed a complaint here and the maruti dealer who was harassing me for car delievery for past 3 months was bought to his knees [lol]

All in a matter of 1 week.
AKOSHA ROCKS.[clap]

ps: mods please shift thread to appropriate place if required.
Thanks for sharing this buddy.

Will help current and prospect buyers.

Re: Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Sub-4 Meters Length

Any thanks sent by you to Akosha ?

Last edited:

Top Bottom