File Online Complaints Against Car Companies or Dealers

Thread Starter #16
Just was going through customer reviews at akosha. IT seems a couple more people got dezire delivery with the help of akosha from maruti [clap]

Just was going through customer reviews at akosha. IT seems a couple more people got dezire delivery with the help of akosha from maruti [clap]
This is oe of te best contribution from any member on this forum keep it up vaibhav utmost respect and million thanxs to you [clap]

Hi
Since akosha charges Rs 500 and some people may not want to pay it
This is another website which i heard is quite effective. It is govt one so slower.
:: Grievance Redress Mechanism in Government ::

But its free [:)]
See the swift user post below:
I had sent a mail early last week to Maruti Customer care and today i had a senior manager from ABT Maruti, Arumbakkam call me up, he like others was trying to explain that currently there is no issue per Maruti, Maruti's explanation is that they have enhanced the functionality to increase mileage and we need to avoid driving half clutch. I reverted back saying that this is possible in theory but in a practical scenario wherein traffic is more or trying to take reverse we can't afford to release the clutch completely, he agrees that there is a issue but doesn't have a solution right now as Maruti still hasn't provided any solution yet. he wanted me to wait for some more time and my answer was what is the timelines ? i am not taking TBD as an answer else Maruti needs to put it in writing that they agree there is a issue and once a solution is found it will get rolled over to all affected cars. He said he will check with Maruti on this and revert back in a week's time.

@HyundaiIndia elantra vtvt MH02EU4901 engine no. G49AHU847695 purchased on 15th February 2018 is in chunnabhatti hyundai mumbai workshop from 17.09.2018 to 25.09.2018 same problem speed shoots up 1400rpm without acceleration
This is 15 unofficial & 12 official visit to workshop
Please help

Top Bottom