Figo Titanium or VW Polo?

Congratulations on your booking Cruvon , 2 months is really good , here we have waiting periods for even 6-8 months for Polo and Vento TDI and for petrol it depends on stock availability!

If you could wait till the end of this year, you can grab the new swift. Both look wise and performance wise swift will surpass the above mentioned car. Performance wise both this cars are behind swift. Swift will become more sporty, if you spend some money for modifications. Main advantage about swift compared to above cars is the After sale service and also the better resale value.

Thread Starter #37
Thanks redbeast/basis...my dad checked the Punto and Swift...he didn't like something about the looks of the Punto's back and he doesn't like the looks of the Swift though the looks have grown on me. Think the new Swift will mostly look similar to the old one too. Plus we need the car in 2 months.

Polo is with old tech engine, costly to maintain, no space in the back.

Figo: Cheap car, Airbag cost 20K to refit. Engine too week. GC issue, Headlight issue.

Figo: Cheap car, Airbag cost 20K to refit. Engine too week. GC issue, Headlight issue.
I beg to disagree but Figo's engine in no way can be called weak. It is one of the best diesel available at that price. Also the top end variant comes with airbags like others in the segment.
As the headlight issue, i find the illumination pretty good and far better than hyundai cars.

Dear Akash,

Sorry , I tried to point out Figo 1.2 engine not 1.4 one. :(

Sorry again.
Oh no issues basis. I was just trying to point out that Figo isnt a bad car. Its just the bad name of Ford which sometimes makes the prospective buyers move away from Figo. Just trying to bring the facts to fore.

Dear Akash,

Thx,

But I am now totally confused.

Decided to buy Punto 1.4 E but now Fiat sayi now they stopped Punto 1.4 E.

I donot want a 1.2 L engine and cannot afford to go for Punto 1.3 E or 1.4E+.......

Donot like any other hatchback.

So .... :(

Top Bottom