FIFA World Cup 2010

Oh no , i thought England will win![frustration] This is one team which has great talent but always fails at the big stages!

Yeah i also support Germany today![thumbsup]

Germany was like WOW yesterday! They were like an well-oil engine moving forward with ease and creating chances easily. They managed a 4-0 win showing they have an equally good defense and they also managed to win with their major stars injured and even Klose missing out on two relatively easy chances. And finally when Cahill of Australia was red carded it was only a matter of how many more from Germany! They by far look the most convincing team , Go Germany!

Serbia Vs Ghana was boring. Serbia must be really unlucky to gift the Ghanians a penalty around 84 minutes and that sealed the match in favour of Ghana!

True! On the other hand AUS missed the real chance for the penalty shoot and the decision to give the marching order (Red Card) was totally wrong.

Guys, Denmark just lost by 2 goals [cry]

Yeah Netherlands Vs Denmark was also boring at times. That own goal gave the momentum for Netherlands and after that they started creating more chances and hence they scored one more and won comfortably 2-0!

Italy Vs Paraguay was also very boring as the ball stayed in midfield for most of the time and fittingly the match ended in a 1-1 draw!

Last edited:
i watched the Netherlands vs Denmark match and it was boring but the own goal was stupid. It was probably very embrassing for the player because the whole world saw it!

Koreans!!! Loved the way they managed to restrict Brazilians!! Though they were too much on a defensive gaem, that's what is expected from a team which ranks 104 positions behind of Brazil. Even that one single return goal was good enough to make the statement. I was expecting a much better game from Brazil. That said, admit couple of good moves from them and brilliantly scored goals.

Well atleast Brazil won , but Spain lost yesterday![frustration] They have the best team available and easily the strongest squad when seen on paper! I expect them to win the world cup but this is shocking!

Top Bottom