Fiat Viaggio Sedan Unveiled

Re: Fiat Viaggio Sedan

A little offtopic how does this punto 2012 look?To me it looks quiet nice.
It does look good but doesnt have Fiat thing in it, the Italian touch.it is more of some korean or chinese designer trying to contemplate in europe.
The front grill of PUNTO 2012 looks different, and as far as I know there were no exterior design changes. Are you sure this is India's PUNTO 2012 or is it PSed?
It is not psed but UK punto-check this linkFiat Punto | City car | Fiat.co.uk

agree with you totally.
Of all the vw cars i could only Find the passat and the toureg as good designs.
Rest all look plain jane.

I for once when i sat in a Jetta got confused.
It looked from the front as vento and when i saw the interiors they looked good for a vento.

I then asked my friend which car is this [lol] only then i realised it was a jetta.
The rear seems to have inspiration from the new swift dzire, doesnt the boot look tiny ? or is it my eyes ?

This is a Dodge Dart. You can see the Dart at dodge.com
But all fiat has done is change a few things here and there. I have see the dart in person and its small

The Fiat Viaggio is due to launch in just over 30 days from now, but the launch may have been overshadowed by a recent high speed crash. According to media reports a 1.4T Fiat Viaggio was undertaking high speed testing in Taicang, near to Shanghai, where during an over taking maneuver it began to slide sideways and hit a motorbike rider.
Chinese media reports indicate that the accident was quite severe with the impact facing side of the Viaggio being heavily damaged, the two passengers inside the Viaggio were reportedly unharmed aside from light injuries. The motorbike rider died instantly, Fiat have expressed their regret at the accident and are working with relevant authorities to investigate the incident.

Attachments

The motorbike rider died instantly, Fiat have expressed their regret at the accident and are working with relevant authorities to investigate the incident.
Will that lead to end of days for Fiat in China ? unlike in India or US, Chinese Laws are very Nosy about foreigner's affairs on their land.

Will that lead to end of days for Fiat in China ? unlike in India or US, Chinese Laws are very Nosy about foreigner's affairs on their land.
I don't think so if that had to happen this news would have made a big splash in China which has not been the case.Fiat is not going alone this time they have a local partner who has invested big money in this project so i don't think Fiat will be looking at a death sentence.

WOW the car looks stunning !!!

I do not know what's there but i have a strong desire for FIAT cars.
If it'll be launched in India, sure i will go for it..[;)]

WOW the car looks stunning !!!

I do not know what's there but i have a strong desire for FIAT cars.
If it'll be launched in India, sure i will go for it..[;)]
Haa haa! Hallmark of a true Fiat fan! [clap] Yeah, the car looks really beautiful with elegant and sleek curves! Whoaa! Superb design. And was really impressed with the rear leg room as well !

definitely a stunner from fiat
gives a bold yet sexy appeal to sedan
why the hell indians have to live with dzire's and santro's

If anybody knows how to use chrome in a stylish way it's fiat period . The worst are Toyota and Honda they seem to be getting in scrap price so the pasting it left right center on their cars ths days .

Fiat must bring this car in India ,along with jeep.

The Italians know a thing or two of design I must admit. You do have to look twice at that car.
But in India, everything ultimately comes down to price :-)

What I said was I like the rear design of vw jetta,which resemble audi a4.

I like the looks of the vw jetta more than the the passat.I must admit the earlier volkswagons were boring like nothing.

I think one reason I liked the jetta especially, is may be because I saw the jetta highline variant.When i went throgh the pictures of new jetta I came to see cheaper variants which looked quiet boring.

View attachment 48292 (Source:Motortrend)

Fiat vaggio looks way too good front front,front quater,side,yes,much better than the front design of vw jetta.
View attachment 48293

Some cars in my case looks good only after sometime,like in case of punto,beat.

A little offtopic how does this punto 2012 look?To me it looks quiet nice.
View attachment 48294
This is a Dodge Dart. You can see the Dart at dodge.com
But all fiat has done is change a few things here and there. I have see the dart in person and its small
Yes you are right but fiat has redesigned the look and in smart way . And dodge is owned by fiat now .

Top Bottom