Fiat Viaggio Sedan Unveiled

Thread Starter #1
Fiat will debut its sedan at the 2012 Beijing International Motor Show.The four-door, five-seater measures 4,679 mm long, 1,850 mm wide and have a wheelbase of 2,708 mm. The Fiat Viaggio will come with 1.4 -litre T- Jet turbocharged petrol engine producing 120 BHP and 150 BHP of power.The car will start selling from third quarter this year.Fiat is giving the car a Chinese name, Fei Xiang, which means ‘flying’ in English. The name Viaggio stands for “voyage” or “journey” in Italian.
Fiat Viaggio (2012) first offical pictures | Automotive & Motoring News | Car Magazine Online

Attachments

Re: Fiat Viaggio Sedan

Hope it wont come to India ever. even if it come...Another sales Dud in the list.

Fiat should understand India does not want fiat any more they have buried it...and bid RIP.

but yes engine is tolerable ...but not the car.

another "fluid". seems all designers have gone bankrupt.

OT : but would like to see that 1.4 mjd on the linea to produce same output.

Now this is class sheer class no other word came in my mind after looking at this beauty . Is it 1 segment up then te linea ?
A sedan means, this is what it should be.

I have seen sporty ,aggressive ,ugly,cute et al but matured serious look and here it is !

The looks are very good except the rear quarter design,but the front design is very good.My opinions are bound to change after seeing more pictures.

Reason I say this is because the Jetta's rear simply beautiful.The overall stance of the car is balanced and looks more of like a luxury brand's executive sedan.

Is it coming to India?
To India ??? No way..

Will you buy it?
will you buy a fiat ?....nah..!

Good cars and Bikes are not meant for India..
Indians will murder it mercilessly .

Reason I say this is because the Jetta's rear simply beautiful.The overall stance of the car is balanced and looks more of like a luxury brand's executive sedan.
I dont know what is so much good about VW cars-polo ,vento ,jetta..
I have noticed it only in India people are so much Gaga over it.
otherwise they are just ordinary cars with mediocre looks in rest of the world ...neither sleek nor sour.

To India ??? No way..

Will you buy it?

otherwise they are just ordinary cars with mediocre looks in rest of the world ...neither sleek nor sour.
agree with you totally.
Of all the vw cars i could only Find the passat and the toureg as good designs.
Rest all look plain jane.

I for once when i sat in a Jetta got confused.
It looked from the front as vento and when i saw the interiors they looked good for a vento.

I then asked my friend which car is this [lol] only then i realised it was a jetta.

To India ??? No way..

Will you buy it?

I always find it difficult to differentiate between JETTA and PASSAT, it's only when I see the badge and realise that it is PASSAT or JETTA. Earlier I also used to get confused between VENTO, PASSAT and JETTA. [confused]

What I said was I like the rear design of vw jetta,which resemble audi a4.

I like the looks of the vw jetta more than the the passat.I must admit the earlier volkswagons were boring like nothing.

I think one reason I liked the jetta especially, is may be because I saw the jetta highline variant.When i went throgh the pictures of new jetta I came to see cheaper variants which looked quiet boring.

2012-Volkswagen-Jetta-GLI-Autobahn-rear-three-quarters.jpg (Source:Motortrend)

Fiat vaggio looks way too good front front,front quater,side,yes,much better than the front design of vw jetta.
Fiat-Viaggio_2013_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

Some cars in my case looks good only after sometime,like in case of punto,beat.

A little offtopic how does this punto 2012 look?To me it looks quiet nice.
Fiat-Punto_2012_800x600_wallpaper_1b.jpg

Last edited:

What I said was I like the rear design of vw jetta,which resemble audi a4.

I like the looks of the vw jetta more than the the passat.I must admit the earlier volkswagons were boring like nothing.

I think one reason I liked the jetta especially, is may be because I saw the jetta highline variant.When i went throgh the pictures of new jetta I came to see cheaper variants which looked quiet boring.

View attachment 48292 (Source:Motortrend)

Fiat vaggio looks way too good front front,front quater,side,yes,much better than the front design of vw jetta.
View attachment 48293

Some cars in my case looks good only after sometime,like in case of punto,beat.

A little offtopic how does this punto 2012 look?To me it looks quiet nice.
View attachment 48294
The front grill of PUNTO 2012 looks different, and as far as I know there were no exterior design changes. Are you sure this is India's PUNTO 2012 or is it PSed?

Top Bottom