Fiat Uno - The Renaissance

My full marks to Blaupunkt which I used in my previous M800.

Presently I suggest you JVC, which is doing a fair job in my Ritz !!

Thread Starter #47
This is what I have planned for my fog lamps:
1. OEM fogs for the Uno are not available in India.
2. This is my bumper and the slot for the OEM Fog.
3. This is the Fog Lamp I had installed on my Alto.
4. These are DRL available on ebay or any shop.
5. This is what I have planned to do with the above (Inspired by the Laura VRS)

Attachments

Thread Starter #51
Your idea sounds quite interesting. I hope it turns out to be as good as it looks. Keep us updated.

Drive Safe,
350Z
I hope it works out.

Please give suggestions for tyres and alloys. Tried out with the Palio Sports wheels and it seemed to be touching. Currently the car is on 13" Rims and 165 width tyres. I want something in 14" and 165 or 175 width.

Thread Starter #53
sorry. And any idea of its cost in accesories shop.
but i love that led light
I guess it would be 350-500.

I'm also looking at putting power windows and central locking. The power windows will allow me to mount the speakers otherwise the window winder will foul with the speaker.

Attachments

sorry. And any idea of its cost in accesories shop.
but i love that led light
I Checked the lights today in bangalore in couple of accessories shop, they quoted from 650 to 950, the one i liked he said 950 and i did not buy it as i felt it expensive.

Thread Starter #56
[drive]peter eagerly waiting for updates.
The Tinker work was supposed to start yesterday. I was busy so could not check.

I Checked the lights today in bangalore in couple of accessories shop, they quoted from 650 to 950, the one i liked he said 950 and i did not buy it as i felt it expensive.
The price depends on quality.

Thread Starter #59
Update time again:
The car was towed to the tinker some days ago but no work was done. Then came Ganesh Charurthi and again nothing was done. Finally now all the glass (except windshield) were removed. All the remaining wiring and carpets came off too. Just a few small bits remain now. The body is in very good condition. Only problem is the driver and passenger foot boards are completely gone. There is a bit of rust in the spare tyre well. These 2 areas are problematic due to water accumulation. Other than that the only other body work is a few minor dents on the front left door, tailgate and righ rear quarter (near the fuel filler). Tinkering should be over by next week. A view of the damaged windscreen (common in Goa due to falling coconuts. Should be the same in Kerala). Also notice the Fiat Lancia embossed on the doors.

Attachments

Thread Starter #60
Tinker work will come to 12K and (inside and outside) with Dupont will come to 18K.
After the work is done I need to renew the RC and also get the colour changed on it.

Future plans:
-Palio engine (1.2 or 1.6).
-FFE.
-14" wheels.

Top Bottom