Fiat Treats German Buyers with Strada

Thread Starter #1
There's a new version of the Fiat Strada pickup truck available for the German market. The new Lumberjack Edition was conceived in cooperation with the well-known Italian shoemaker of the same name, which was acquired by Turkey's Ziylan Group earlier this year.
The special edition is based on the Strada Adventure with the off-road package adding a new and bespoke to this model metallic burgundy paint, Lumberjack decals on both the exterior and interior of the car, and improved standard equipment including part leather seats.

As with the other models in the range, the Lumberjack Edition is powered by a 1.3-liter Multijet diesel engine that delivers 94-horsepower (95PS)and 200Nm (147.5 lb-ft) at 1,500 rpm returning a combined fuel consumption of 5.3lt/100km (44.4 mpg US).

Buyers can choose between the long Single cabin model (two-seater with storage space) that starts from €21,562.80 (US$26,300) and the Double Cab (two-door car with two rear seats) from €22,157.80 (US$27,000).

Attachments

Thread Starter #5
I cant just stop appreciating the creative minds of Fiat who designs alloy wheels for thier car, each and every wheel is masterpiece.
Agree with you this is one of the best alloy's i have seen in a long time, and i just love the body cladding on this machine.

Top Bottom