FIAT Spare Parts Issue...WHY?

Myself also facing same problem with fiat,
last 10 days before in my punto front lower arm and back left hub has been defect, service company don't have the spares, they order parts at 2nd feb and reached on 17th feb, really very hard to run the fiat vehicle, if fiat wont increase the service quality and product quality...

Thread Starter #17
That's a good gesture from Fiat. But I still feel that Fiat takes care of service directly, these issues wouldn't crop up.
+100.

Myself also facing same problem with fiat,
last 10 days before in my punto front lower arm and back left hub has been defect, service company don't have the spares, they order parts at 2nd feb and reached on 17th feb, really very hard to run the fiat vehicle, if fiat wont increase the service quality and product quality...
15 days... Was the car immobilized?

Thread Starter #18
UPDATE -

REALLY REALLY REALLY impressed with FIAT's customer service.

All it needed was a mail to the higher ups to get this matter solved in a jiffy. Since my mail, Mr. Mangesh has called me & mailed me thrice, giving me regular updates about the parts... first being being couriered, then about when it is expected to reach the A.S.S. & finally today when it reached the A.S.S.

Got a call from him a while back that the parts have reached the A.S.S. & I can expect a call from them. Then got a call from the SA that the parts have arrived & he is trying to accommodate my for tomorrow itself. And finally got a call from the workshop manager that the parts have arrived... all within minutes. and he even went to the extent of accommodating my car in the workshop tomorrow morning without prior appointment...

Mr. Mangesh is a great chap & indeed a blessing for FIAT. Have never seen such a customer centric person like him before. His attention to each case & follow ups is commendable. [clap]

Now waiting for tomorrow morning to deliver my car to the A.S.S.

Yes, it would have been very nice if customers like me never needed to bother people like Mr. Mangesh, but alls well that ends well. If my car is hale & hearty tomorrow, I will remain a satisfied & happy FIAT customer.

Thread Starter #19
The A.S.S. was ready for my car this morning. I have given my car to them.

Also, I got a call from the SA that there is a rear axle upgrade for my Punto which will be done free of cost in my car.

Again, brownie points to FIAT for this.

Thread Starter #21
Update:

Problem solved!

FIAT not only replaced the rear wheel bearing but also did two upgrades on my car free of cost.

Everything in detail is mentioned over here.

[clap] fiat
Why was that rear axle upgrade needed ?
In some cars, uneven rear tyre wear was reported. So FIAT changed the vendor of rear dead axle & is proactively changing the axle in cars with older ones.

Update:

In some cars, uneven rear tyre wear was reported. So FIAT changed the vendor of rear dead axle & is proactively changing the axle in cars with older ones.
Commendable stuff indeed, i hope we see an era when manufacturers not just compete with cars but their service as well, looks promising!

Top Bottom