Fiat Punto's tail lamps smoked

Thread Starter #1
heys guys was thinking to get my tail lamps smoked from some time but didnt got enough free time . had some time this weekend so got it done. well its the same film i used to tint my headlamps .had little left so did the brake light too. i think it works good . what do you guys say??
here are the pics [cheers][cheers]

Thread Starter #4
thanx cooldhaya , gears 1313
no it wasnt a diy , i know someone who does this kind of stuff and only he can do it no one else even tries i asked my people.
even though there are straight you cannot cover them in once because there is a kind of triangular line bulging between the tail so have to cut it in 2 parts .
i could have done it myself but i dont have heat gun. after seeing him do so many times and trying it i can do it now [cheers]

Can this tint be used for my DZire's taillights? They are curved na..thats why I am asking.
Did the guy used soap water or directly applying with the help of a Heat Gun?

Thread Starter #9
ya it can be used
no if you use soap it wont stick you will have to stretch the film using heat gun creating some wrinkles also .

Hey Vishal, your ride is looking really hot. Honestly speaking, tints on lamps are much better than smoking since the whole process is reversible.

BTW can you share which shade you used for tinting?

Thread Starter #14
well thanx akash
ya you are absolutely right thats the reason i prefer it ,its cheap gives almost the same effect , reveresible

well i might sound funny but i didnt ask the shade actually the guy from whom i get films is my known i just asked him to show me some scratch resistant shades . i tried 3 by keeping them on tail lights . well most probably its 30 or 35%

350Z

Core Team
This is possibly the darkest shade. Your car is really well-maintained and looking good, anyways.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom