Fiat Punto & Linea 2012 Exclusive Launch Coverage (Page.6)

I know [:)] technically what they are doing for this?
Well true,i guess someone who has got it done or plans to do so has to throw some light on this, are they changing the springs with different load settings or any other method,but the diesel should be the more expensive one not the petrol,or the petrol model needs something extra than the diesel or the pricing mite be wrong,anyone who visited the dealers got any info? My friend should be getting it done for his Punto(his car has seen alot of bad roads) this week,probably will go along with him check it out for myself.

Well true,i guess someone who has got it done or plans to do so has to throw some light on this, are they changing the springs with different load settings or any other method,but the diesel should be the more expensive one not the petrol,or the petrol model needs something extra than the diesel or the pricing mite be wrong,anyone who visited the dealers got any info? My friend should be getting it done for his Punto(his car has seen alot of bad roads) this week,probably will go along with him check it out for myself.
Although I am not interested in the kit as for me the current GC is sufficient. But I would love to know what exactly is being changed. Waiting for your update, Prads!

Guys, we have a group in FB which is specifically for FIAT owners or prospect buyers. We discuss about our cars and more importantly, arrange meets and drives there. If anybody wants to join in, you are most welcome.

Hi Raj,
Guys, we have a group in FB which is specifically for FIAT owners or prospect buyers. We discuss about our cars and more importantly, arrange meets and drives there. If anybody wants to join in, you are most welcome.
Will you please share me the name of facebook group

Top Bottom