Fiat Punto Evo Goes on Sale. Priced at Rs.4.55 Lakh (Details: Pg.4)

Re: Fiat Punto Facelift Caught on Test: TAI Exclusive!

I do not remember the design of AC vents in current punto. In this test punto, they are circular & rotary.

Rendering – Fiat Punto facelift with Avventura’s headlights

Spyshots of the Fiat Punto facelift testing in India reveal that Fiat India does not plan on introducing the international facelift version. Rather, the test mules reveal a different headlight cluster unseen to the Punto nameplate.

The headlights, upon closer observation, look identical to those of the Avventura crossover which made its world debut at the 2014 Auto Expo last month. Based on the Punto, the Avventura gets newly designed headlights, bumpers, an externally mounted spare wheel and a heightened ground clearance in a bid to differentiate itself from the Punto.

Along with the new headlights, the refreshed Punto gets a modified grille and a new bumper at the front. The rear of the car receives taillights from the international version, in a bid to make the hatchback more sporty looking.

The interiors of the refreshed Punto look identical to the refreshed Linea. This ensures in the Punto getting a new dashboard with newly designed air vents and center console.

Mechanically, expect the Punto facelift to be powered by the same set of engines. The petrol variants are offered with a 1.2- and 1.4-liter engine, while the diesel which is powered by a 1.3-liter motor is available in power states of 76 PS and 93 PS.

Rendering - Fiat Punto facelift with Avventura's headlights

Attachments

I do not remember the design of AC vents in current punto. In this test punto, they are circular & rotary.
New clear Interior and Exterior Spyshots of the Fiat Punto facelift. Coming facelift Punto looks amazing from the inside. [:D]

Anyone knows when the new facelift punto is launching?

Last edited by a moderator:

Fiat Punto Facelift Spied Testing, To Get Avventura Headlights

Attachments

New clear Interior and Exterior Spyshots of the Fiat Punto facelift. Coming facelift Punto looks amazing from the inside. [:D]

@pp,a footnote is written at the bottom of the post about who & why the post is edited? Pics removed as hot linking is not allowed.

From what I have heard/read, it should be launched in June/July followed by Avventure in Oct/Nov. However, FIAT has not given any confirmation on this AFAIK.

In any case, I think it makes sense to have a 3-4 months gap between the launch of Linea, Punto and Avventura. I just hope Punto reaches the 2.5K mark after this facelift.

New Fiat Punto 2014 spotted while on test

The company will be introducing three more products in this year. This will include the new Punto 2014, the Avventura and the Abarth 500. The Grande Punto will have a front similar to the Avventura and it will get brand new interiors too. The Grande Punto will be available with a 1.4-litre petrol engine and 1.3-litre oil burner. The diesel engine will produce 75 bhp of power and 190 Nm of peak torque.

The cosmetic changes on the exterior include a new front grille and a re-designed rear-end. The ORVMs on the Grande Punto will also get turn indicators, just like the Fiat Linea. Interiors will be a dual-tone combination with a revised Blue and Me and music system. This will also have auxiliary connection too. The Avventura is based on the same platform, however it will have ground clearance in excess of 200mm and it will boast larger wheels and a tyre mounted on the tailgate. This will add to the glam of this crossover and give it a rugged feel.

New Fiat Punto 2014 spotted while on test | CarDekho.com

Attachments

I personally love the rectangular a/c vents on the 2013 Lineas and Puntos. I will be taken aback for the circular vents as they look plainish and moreover the rectangular vents looks well matured and well-fit for the dash.

New Fiat Punto to be launched in July.

Fiat India has confirmed that it will launch the all-new Fiat Punto in July. Although initial indications suggested the Punto being launched at the end of 2014, Fiat has preponed the car so it can combat the likes of the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Swift and the Hyundai i20. The new Fiat will be available with two petrol engines, a 1.2-litre and 1.4-litre along with the tried and tested 1.3-litre Multijet engine
The new Punto should be priced at around Rs 5.5-7.5 lakh and will be sold alongside the older Grande Punto which we think will be badged as the Punto Classic
New Fiat Punto to be launched in July| ZigWheels.com

Caught this Punto being tested on Karve Road, Pune. Sorry for the bad picture quality

Attachments

They are testing it since such a long time that I feel it is not just a interior & exterior face lift but must be some changes in engine & gear box.

Top Bottom