Fiat Might Bring New Palio to India: Updated Pics on Pg.6

Thread Starter #63

350Z

Core Team
To me, at least the shape of tail lamps is looking similar to the rendering posted on previous page.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Arun

Suspended
I think the new Palio will live up to the name. I hope FIAT plonk in the mighty 1.6 in this one as well! The GTX is still a fast, fast hatch! I have lost count over the number of times I have swooned for this car! I hope the new one comes and brings FIAT more success!!!

The front looks like a mixture of the i10 and Punto. The grill looks like that of i10 and the headlamps Puntoish.

New Fiat Palio 2011 ?

Guys,

Any idea / news when New Palio 2011 will coming to India?

It will be in Brazil in July,2011.

Thread Starter #69

350Z

Core Team
Re: New Fiat Palio 2011 ?

Guys,

Any idea / news when New Palio 2011 will coming to India?

It will be in Brazil in July,2011.
Considering the stiff competition that automobile manufacturers are facing, Fiat must revamp the Palio as soon as possible because it really is not doing anything well for the company. Surf through the previous pages of this thread for a quick idea about the car. Also, Fiat plans to launch another hatchback in India which will be positioned below the Palio, by 2012. (Read More: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...s-small-car-india-2012-a.html?highlight=palio)

PS: Threads Merged.

Drive Safe,
350Z

AMG

Suspended
Re: Fiat to Bring New Palio in India

6 L on road? [shock]

Are you crazy?

Then what will happen to the punto?

Last edited:

Palio with its new avatar should bring back numbers for fiat who are doing pathetically at the moment. A revamped palio or a new uno could be their last hope.

Hello AMG,

I say : 1.3 MJD with 6 L On Road(Bangalore) where as punto 1.3 E is 7 L onroad.

Am I wrong? I am eagerly waiting for the same.

Pailo is based lower than Punto. Maybe you can except it be priced b/w 4.5 to 5.5 l on road prices. If so then Fiat can definitely conquer the market from the Figo's and the Swift's.

I am still waiting to buy my 1st new car from a long time. If priced well then i will surely buy it.

Pailo is based lower than Punto. Maybe you can except it be priced b/w 4.5 to 5.5 l on road prices. If so then Fiat can definitely conquer the market from the Figo's and the Swift's.

I am still waiting to buy my 1st new car from a long time. If priced well then i will surely buy it.
I am also with you!

Top Bottom