Fiat Linea T-Jet (2014): MID LCD Panel Required

Thread Starter #1
LCD Display panel required -Linea T-Jet FL2014 India

Dear friends,
My car is Fiat Linea T-Jet Emotion (Model:FL-2014 India).
During this monsoon, the lcd display panel at the center on the dash stop showing data of Km, date, speed, time, etc. all of a sudden during one ongoing trip. It just glows the hazy yellow light while opening the door and engine ON condition. All other meters of speed, fuel, heat/temp, odor, etc works properly and ok. Only the central Digital Display is not working.
1. Is this central Digital Display LCD panel available? Please show me the source of it.
2. How to replace it by DIY?
Regards to all.
Navin Talati /12-12-2020

Thread Starter #3
Service center advices to replace the whole dash console (i.e. all the four meter dials and the display.
From Ebay, I need sharp specification for that which I do not have. Can someone give the exact picture/specification/design of the LCD display unit?

Thread Starter #4
Friends,
I am updating the matter related to "LCD Display panel required -Linea T-Jet FL2014 India". I opened the meter console and have taken pics of that. Actually what I need is the LCD Panel which is located in-between Speedometer and Odometer.

Attachments

Usually meter repair guys available on aftermarket streets, also you can try in "Gujuri". Which city you live in?. If you try in aftermarket spare shops they can outsource also. We brought many spares like that for our Porsche.

Thread Starter #6
Hi - Dear Suryputhra,
At present, I am in core rural area of Rigad district in Maharashtra. Alibag is nearest city. You may suggest some sources available in Mumbai also. Will contact them.
One more guidance is requested that after installing a new LCD Display, scanning will be required?

I am adding one more thing. Please send me address of "Gujuri". Where is it?

Gujuri means a market where people will sell spare items procured from various sources almost everything available there. Every city I hope one should be there. I live in Bangalore there is a massive one. You can try in Mumbai. Sorry I don't have contacts in Mumbai. You can search online for these Gujuri sellers phone numbers in Mumbai.

Thread Starter #8
Let me update the thread.
I am now shifted to Surat (Gujarat). It is a big city. Do anybody has any source information in this city?

Top Bottom