Fiat Linea Hip Hop Black vs Tuscan Wine

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I have decided to get Fiat linea Dynamic 2012 model. but confused with the color.Pls help me out in chosing the color...

Want to get it delivered by 2 weeks for my marraige. [March4]

But i could get only tuscan wine in a short span of time and not sure about the black will be getting about 4 weeks but parents stick to tuscan wine..

Pls help me out to choose the color either hip hop black or tuscan wine..

Pls let me know your views on black or tuscan wine!!

Both are sexiest colors,but black is more sexier than tuscan wine..it gives grand look when compare to other colors.

you also mentioned that you need car before marraige. So, Wine color is the only option. anyhow check with dealer, about any possiblities to get black color quickly & also check with your parents regarding black, If they are not accepting, then go for Wine color[:)]

Advance Congratulations for car and Marraige :)

Last edited:
Seriously speaking. Linea looks the best in Tuscan Wine period. Black is also good but cannot match Tuscan Wine.

Observe Linea's on road and see how many you can see in Black and TW and how they look. You will get the answer.

Both colors are good and look perfect on linea. I would suggest to go for Tuscan wine, not because I have one in the same but it is a 'little' easier to maintain.

Anyway why are you not going for the new color? OB! That looks fab and different.

Tuscan wine looks waayyyyy better than black on Linea. It shows the curves of the italian beauty which black hides. Go for TW buddy.

freakdude.

Tuscan wine is the color is made for Linea , If given choice I would definitely pick up the Tuscan Wine only.
And Black needs more attention as compared to TW

The Linea is a stunner in both shades. Black looks classy with all those chrome accents but would be a little difficult to maintain, especially considering that the Linea is quite a long large car. Why don't you also take the opinion of your soon-to-be better half on this? [;)]

Oh, and welcome to TAI !

Last edited:
Thread Starter #9
Thanks for the responses! We wanted black considering maintenance and heat wobbling during highway (as suggested by Dealers) we are into this dialemma. Also Black they say they need to order in factory after we book!!! [As per dealer Tuscan wine is fast moving so they can arrange for the delivery sooner]

Also blue we have a car in the same color thats y could not take into our selection!!!

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. Congrats for choosing Linea. Both the shades suit well on Linea. Given the choice between these two, I would prefer Tuscan Wine though. Adding further to this confusion, another premium shade worth checking out is Bronzo Scuro. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Congrates prkcse for Linea !!

I too like TW than black. I personally had a TW punto and I have seen this shed on Linea too. Definitely it's a head turner on road...

TUSCAN WINE, TUSCAN WINE, TUSCAN WINE....The black fades too quickly and maintaining a black car in Chennai will be a headache for you. I had a black Alto for 4 years and ask me what it looked at the end of 4 years. Now I have a Punto Emo Pack Tuscan Wine. Both Linea and Punto looks amazing in this color. I always have a weakness for black...but a black t shirt is a practical decision, but for a car..Tuscan wine please !

Thread Starter #15
Thanks for the Responses!!!

We have decided to go for TUSCAN WINE and booked the same today.. Expecting the delivery by this weekend will post the photos and reviews...

Thanks all for the most valuable inputs.

Kudo's joined the club of italian beauty!!!

Top Bottom