FIAT Linea - 1.4 16v T-Jet Now Launched

350Z

Core Team
PS i had been to prerana motors they already had 3-4 bookings for linea t-jet may be people were waiting fot it.
No doubt about that. In spite of less advertising, the aware ones were eagerly waiting for this beautiful car to get much required surge of power, and hence making it a full-fledged killer package in segment. I inquired Fiat Dealer but what the heck, She’s telling me “Sir car is launched a couple of days ago only, So we are not yet informed about On-Road Price”(!!). Anyways, enjoy these images.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I find linea the most beautiful and most proportionate car which has a boot fixed to the hatchback.
Forget about dzire(horrible)
to vento (which looks exactly like polo from front)
but linea is a whole new car it never feels like punto with a boot except interiors.

pricing is again very excellent... and am happy thats not atleast 10+ lakhs like people were telling earlier. way to go fiat. [thumbswink]

only hope that lineas sales will become better now. any fiats car is not doing good in india..

Last edited:
T-Jet is not going to increase any significant sales number. This engine is for enthusiasts who needs speed/power with top class handling, and this kind of customers are very less in India. For general customers, old 1.4 FIRE is sufficient.

Sales is totally different field and Fiat has to learn so much with Maruti/Hyundai or even its partner Tata.

well i test drove the tjet today and would post the experience with the pics soon.
someone please tell me how to post pics in a thread and where should i create the test drive thread.

@Ichimaru, When are you bringing the test report?

BTW, T-Jet is launched in Bangalore as well. The test drive vehicles will be available from tomorrow. There was a 2 full page adv of T-Jet in today's TOI.

Top Bottom