Fiat Grande Punto 90HP Road Test Review

@swiftf, It dint sound decent enough when you said your friend "regretted" rather there was no need to bring your friends emotions in such a manner.

But your recent post clearly states you are a sensible person.

coming to Punto90 hp , if the weight were made equal to the said swift ,Imagine the fading veiw in rvm.

I have tried it removing everything possible like all the seats but captain , spare tire, some panels, glove box cover and tried a 0 to 100 test. It could touch 100 in 12 seconds or less given I am no expert rally chap added +/_ 1 seconds.peppiness increases exponentially and turbo lag disappears (Ive briefly put in my ownership)
Evidently we know fiat uses thicker sheet metal ,tougher and stronger chasis,better suspension,better brakes,more features.making it heavy barge but beneficial for longitiivity and safety.
all in all it slays any other car in its segment .So we conclude in general who the winner is.
Otoh, swift gives better FE and peace of mind in ownership so does it sells well, suzuki must have considered what Indian masses looks for so does swift too is a winner !.

@sam, No no not at all done, something is in progress but you have to wait!

Last edited:
I thought Punto owner like you would have some sensibilty left to simply ignore such claims .
You dissapointed me bro !
But Jayadev, you too disappointed me[cry], I never expected you that you call only Punto owners as sensible people and others are not[frustration][lol] hey do not fight me man, I am just joking ok !!

Guys, My 90HP punto gives me a low FE of 13kmpl in Bangalore
This is after my second service. Before that the FE was 15 to 16 with AC on. This is disappointing. Servicing was done by KHT motors. During my second service i had complained about AC noise and they checked and informed me that wore had a problem and then they replaced it. After which whenever I switch on AC i can see that more effort is needed to pull the car, which I did not see before the problem was solved. Could this be the cause for the low FE? People say after second service the FE will increase but in my case it is in the other way [frustration]

Need your suggestions

Hi,
In our forum, is there any review regarding Punto Evo.
I am planning for a second car and it is to be Diesel.
Stuck my eyes on punto as this is always my dream to acquire one. Can our forum members \ punto owners give a review and status on their machine

Top Bottom