Fiat First: Comprehensive Customer Service Program

Hey RSM its great to know that Fiat is doing everything possible to please its customers. Any idea what extra things are being checked in your cars apart from the normal things as its termed Monsoon camp.

Thread Starter #62
There was some ~20 points checklist, mostly basis checks. All fluids, lights, fog-lamps, AC, wipers, brakes etc. Nothing different.

Yes Fiat is doing its part, do they have any options?

When i went to Concorde on sat. they were placing a banner stating 'Come test drive the new Punto 90HP' but did not find the car in showroom. I did not enquire about the 90HP punto as I have already got my PUNTO which i love a lot. satisfied with 75HP.[drive]

I got 2 calls[surprise] from TATA motors asking about customer satisfaction and Service Experience even for monsoon checkup. Very welcome change.[clap]
TATA seems started now getting more professional. I have got almost 6-7 Calls from different dealers for buying Punto. I keep telling them "Are" I already brought one. (If they are ready to give me free I can take another one.)

Last edited:
Getting calls is almost happening with every manufacturer now. I get atleast 3 calls after i service my Safari each time from different people!

350Z

Core Team
Fiat First: Free Summer Check-up Camp 2011

This year Fiat India is again organizing a free summer check-up camp for their customers. The camp includes: Free vehicle check up, Free top up of consumables (Oil, coolant, battery fluid, etc.), Discounts on spares and labour charges, Assured gifts. The schedule is attached below.

• Delhi NCR: 9th April - 10th April

• Punjab, Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh + Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar: 16th April - 17th April

• Maharashtra, Goa, Chattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh + Rajasthan, Gujarat + West Bengal, Orrissa and North East States: 23rd April - 24th April

• Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh + Tamil Nadu, Kerala: 29th April - 30th April
Interested owners can also check the camp details online: Fiat India

Drive Safe,
350Z

Attachments

Thread Starter #69
Thanks for the information 350Z.

I hope I will be able to make it again this time.

1.5 years of ownership, and 3rd free check-up camp. Good Job.

Thread Starter #72
I had excellet time yesterday at camp. I didn't expect much, but the service i received is more than I was expecting.
- 1 hr+ discussion with Mr Eshwar (from Fiat, Pune).
- I told to check my hard gear shift after my recent clutch salve cylinder replacement. Initially they told everything is fine, but then Mr Eshwar himself took test drive of 5 KM and then suggested something to technician. Excellent service. I am more than happy. Harsha also accompanied us, I am sure he will also rate it excellent service.
- Got gift, tissue box and Fiat mug, for others there will be lucky draw.

Sorry no pictures this time.

wow RSM fiat is treating you so well..sometimes i think do they do this (like giving free gift etc) with every one or with you only?? [;)]

350Z

Core Team
Fiat is organizing free checkup camp at its independent dealerships in 91 cities across India from 26th September to 28th September 2014. They'll offer:

> Free Top Wash

> 52 Points Car Checkup

> 20% Discount on Labour

> 10% Discount on Spare Parts

> Test Drive / Bookings of Punto Evo and Avventura

Note: The camps in Assam, West Bengal and Bihar will be conducted in November 2014.

Speaking about the initiative, Mr. Nagesh Basavanhalli, President and Managing Director, FIAT Chrysler India Operations said, “FIAT India will constantly take efforts to reach out to its current and prospective customers with checkup camps. The nationwide checkup camp is a promising way to connect with our existing customer base and reiterate our commitment to them. Through the checkup camps, we will replicate FIAT’s global standards in after sales service in India. We have seen a very positive response to all the checkup camps that were concentrated in the past and have therefore decided to come up with one more nationwide camp keeping the need to maintain the car for customer’s especially for the upcoming festive season”.
Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom