Feeling Honored

Thread Starter #1
Hi TAI Team,

Have been an avid reader of this forum and finally joined in as a member today. My name is Abdul from Mumbai City (Andheri). Cars attract and excite me and since childhood always dreamt of driving cars. I had a Zen Vxi model which I sold off early this year and went for the new Swift Dzire VDI White.
My hobbies are playing cricket and I currently play for my company as a opening batsman and off spin bowler. Will often be found in cross maidan on saturdays.

Looking forward to a great learning from the champions here.

Thank you

Hello Abdul, Welcome to TAI[clap]. That was a nice brief intro about yourself and congrats for your new dzire(waiting for ownership review of yours)
Don't worry you will come across many cricket fans here too!

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance.[:)]

Thread Starter #4
My pleasure indeed. I will be putting my ownership review soon. As of now I am just in awe of the car after driving it for 500 kms. Maruti has come out with a winner in the new swift dzire

350Z

Core Team
Have been an avid reader of this forum and finally joined in as a member today. My name is Abdul from Mumbai City (Andheri).
Welcome to The Automotive India, Abdul. Do you own a New Dzire (Sub-4 Meter)? I would sure love to read an honest ownership review. A few members on our forum have also booked one and still waiting for the delivery. Have a fantastic experience on the forum. Please feel free to get in touch if you need a hand around. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to TAI Abdul and thats a nice intro of you. And congratulations [clap]for the Swift Dzire. Would love to see the ownership review accompnied by some nice pics.

Thread Starter #8
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. 350z, my new baby is the sub 4 meter version. Booked it after the 1st week of its launch in Feb and took the delivery on 24th May. Currently the VDI version has a waiting period of 26 weeks in Mumbai as mentioned in the showroom whiteboard. But I believe color choice can alter the timelines.

For those who have booked the new dzire and waiting, I shall say its worth the wait. I will post my ownership review after I have clicked some decent pictures. To make your wait more irresistible I will add...my car is already giving a mileage of 18+ and it has run only 500 kms so far [;)]

Top Bottom