False Commitment By Tata Dealer. Took Existing Car & Not Delivered New One (Resolved)

Re: False Commitment from Tata Dealer. Took My Existing Car & Not Delivered New Car Y

Such type of problems occur with all companies and all dealer now or then.
Two reasons major reasons.
1) failure on the part of dealer to settle last months outstanding dues.Come what way, factory refuse s to send new cars unless they clear previous dues.It was mentioned and it is TATA policy also to mention on the booking receipt that TATAS and dealer are partners, and TATA is not responsible for promises made by dealer.

2) failure to get enough booking orders from the concerned city dealers so as to send a cargo truck

full of new cars (4 to 6) at a time. As the dealers are selling the cars with huge discounts , they can not afford a separate truck to bring a single car from factory ( pune to doon in this case) Dealer often prefers to give back money in such cases.

3) rarely, not enough production of cars on the part of factory (eg. Manesar maruti strike) . But TATA asks dealer to verify and confirm the availability of car ONLINE before accepting booking amount.

Thread Starter #17
Re: False Commitment By Tata Dealer. Took Existing Car & Not Delivered New One (Resol

Dear friends, after all I have received the much awaited Aria pure.The delivery was scheduled on 5-11-2012.To make this delivery a memorable experience for our kids we planned a two hour journey to Dehradun via Shatabdi express,and really all my three kids enjoyed the train journey . The sales person from oberoi motors dehradun Mr Anurag Agarwal came personally to the railway station to receive us and also greeted us with a smile and a flower bouquet.We reached the dealership and gave the D.D.of the remaining amount.Even Tata TSM mr Khalid was also there to give the delivery ,we were really moved.I also opted for extended warranty(three plus one year),A.M.C.(four years).also few accessories ,Reverse parking sensors,sun film,fog lamps,rear guard(as I know I will be using this vehicle in city congested traffic and rickshaws and two Wheeler are always there in a hurry).Leather seats.I went to the workshop and there it was .Last minute works were i progress mechanics were checking the vehicle thoroughly.We Took the delivery in the evening.ant mr.Anurag in length told many essential things about ARIA,its running in period and other things.and the most enjoyable and humorous moment was when we were told about Tyre change ,really it is one of the trickiest process ever I have seen in any car.God knows what will happen during a flat tyre situation .it seems at least three people would be required to just lower down the spare tyre ,specially if it is night.Also one thing more I opted for zero depreciation insurance from my insurance agent (Tata Aig) in just the half price.
When we moved out of the showroom ,I was a bit tense while driving the Aria but after fifteen minutes it was a well good ride,the ride from Dehradun to Roorkee was through mountain road.Our family enjoyed the ride and admiration of ARIA by the people.,but throughout the ride when ARIA crossed a speed breaker ,loud "THUUD"was there to welcome us.I think it's coming from the front shockers,but why? Still this noise is coming when we are crossing a speed breaker. I have told this to the dealership and they are asking for a checkup.But over all the experience and feel is awesome as you cross 1400 Rpm,you can feel the energy and past 1800 you feel the leashing of adrenaline in the engine. Thanks all dear friends for advising me in pre ownership issues. I will try to update the driving feed back in near future.

Re: False Commitment By Tata Dealer. Took Existing Car & Not Delivered New One (Resol

Tata is always useless when it comes to niggles.Tata service center fellows doesn't rectify those problems.Tata dealer experience is also big zero.Tata is going by Volkswagen and Skoda way.

Better avoid Tata Company and go for Maruti or Toyota.

Respected sir,

I am forwarding the latest letter in the series of letters written to Oberoi motors, dealer of TATA Motors Dehradun as they are not responding to me. 1st request was written 12 days ago.

1. The salesman visited on 28-09-2012 gave us a test drive of ARIA PURE 2X2 We booked it on that very day with a token amount of 2100/-cash as from next day SHRAADS were going to start, for ARCTIC SILVER,only on this ground that they will be delivering the vehicle in third to sixth of the navratraas.i.e on 18-10-2012 to 21-10-2012 .On 02-10-2012 they took my Ford IKON car saying that because only 15 days are left,they will; in the mean time sale(at a cost of 275000/-)/-, receipt no.OberaiM-RCT-1213-002270 DATED 04-10-2012 (in exchange offer with ARIA and giving the copy of new R.C.and insurance within few days so as to facilitate me in availing the no claim bonus on my next car ARIA.in Navratraas.)

2.After many reminders they are not providing the papers to me EVEN TILL 20 10-2012

3.Now on as FIRST day of NAVRATRAAS,as my bank has promised they provided me the draft for CAR.

When I contacted the sales person, he said it is not possible for them to deliver the vehicle in navratraas. Then when he was not picking my calls I then contacted the TATA ARIA assistance no.they asked me to again contact Oberoi motors.Now I contacted manager in sales.He told me that "why you prepared the draft for ARIA , CANCEL IT it is now not possible to deliver ARIA in the promised time and also don't know when ARIA in our desired colour will be manufactured by TATA MOTORS". I requested him to at least give me some date and what about the promise ?.The reply was "I don't know" .when I asked him that we are without our car and the booking was only only on the NAVRATRAAS delivery grounds.He said that they are there to sell cars and don,t listen so much from a customer and you tell us if any TATA dealer is having a ARIA of your booked colour choice, we will arrange it from there."

I AM ASKING AS A CUSTOMER " WHY SHOULD I GET A VEHICLE FROM OTHER DEALER? I CAN ALSO DO IT MY SELF THEN.

3.Now sir what is this? TATA SALES TRAPPED US AS WE WERE GOING FOR XUV 500, only on the Navratraas delivery grounds the booking was made.
my vehicle is taken away since 02-10-2012.

No new R.C. AND NEW INSURANCE has been provided till date

And we have to listen such things.

WHY TATA MOTORS is spending so much on advertisements "navratraas offer ...etc etc." when according to your dealers ARIA is not been manufactured in the colours specified in TATA ARIA catalouge.

WHY TATA TOOK OUR BOOKING?.

Also before accepting the booking When the sales person has asked his seniors regarding the delivery and confirmed me ,Weather it was all a gimmick to TRAP PEOPLE like us.If we were to wait so it was better for xuv500. Tell us our fault ,I AM WITHOUT MY FORD CAR,NOT RECEIVED THE TRANSFER AND INSURANCE PAPERS,CANCELLED THE DRAFT OF THE HEFTY AMOUNT AND STILL ASKED TO WAIT.. FOR WHAT?

I am really sorry ,that I have used such words.but whole of the pleasure is gone and now my friends i are saying "see we knew it's TATA after all and it is best suited for taxi not for people of our profile" A VERY THANK YOU TATA motors FOR THE PLEASENT TATA ARIA EXPERIENCE.

I Lodged a complaint in TATA ARIA RAPID RESOLUTION TEAM ON 15-10-2012 ( MY Tata Aria Priority assistance COMPLAINT NO. is 135030371377589954.and other complaint no.at customer care is1-17261623220),Who's email was as following my friends ".The Rapid Resolutions team will contact you at the earliest and make sure that your complaint gets resolved.(THEY CLAIMED WITHIN 48 HOURS) it’s a big joke .It seems team IS BUSY IN THE FESTIVAL SEASON dear FRIENDS, And it’s seems to be an auto generated email. to pacify GENTLEMAN FOOLS LIKE US WHO DARE TO OPT FOR TATA ARIA INSTEAD OF XUV500 OR INNOVA OR ERTIGA)

YESTERDAY 021-10-2012 whaen I contacted the TATA assistance NO.18002097979.They told me that your complaint has been blocked/resolved according to their record. see dear sir what a big lie from TATA motors assistance are[surprise]. Just guide me now where to go and do as whole of our families festival moods has been darkend up.

Today is 22 oct .I strongly recommend customers don't fall in their sales people trap.GO TO SOME INTERNATIONAL BRAND. THEY THINK EVERY BODY GOING TO TATA IS GOING TO DRIVE A TAXI.

LET TATA MOTOR'S NEWLY APPOINT M.D. should KNOW THIS, THAT'S WHY TATA is lacking behind Mahindrs.THEY ARE NOT TRAINED TO ENTERTAIN PEOPLE OF OUR PROFILE.IF THIS HOW THEY TREAT CUSTOMER FOR THERE FLAGSHIP VEHICLE .I REALLY FEEL SORRY . ALSO SIR I AM THINKING SERIOUSLY TO DONATE WHOLE OF THE booking AMOUNT 275000?+2100/- ...TO TATA MOTORS BY COMMING MY SELF TO THE TATA HEADQUATERS TO THERE M.D. BY MY SELF vie a flight, So that they may invest in providing good training to there sales staff,SO THAT NO MORE WE INDIANS MAY FEEL SHAME ON GOING TO BUY A HOMEGROWN AUTOMOBILE GIANT IN FUTURE. BRING INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS SIR YOU ARE NOW A INTERNATIONAL CO.

WHAT A PITY. I am thinking what TATA do with people buying NANO,INDICA,VISTA,MAANZA OR SUMO OR SAFARI WHEN PEOPLE OF OUR PROFILE ARE MANHANDLED verbally AND being CHEATED in the broad day lightWHAT A PITY. I am thinking what TATA do with people buying NANO,INDICA,VISTA,MAANZA OR SUMO OR SAFARI WHEN PEOPLE OF OUR PROFILE ARE MANHANDLED verbally AND being CHEATED in the broad day light. were the tata commitment has gone I don't know.

TELL ME DEAR SIR WHAT I SHOULD DO? TODAY IS 22 st oct tomorrow is the last day of navratraas AND STILL I DON’T KNOW WHEN ARIA WILL MOVE FROM THE TATA PLANT. SINCE 28-19-2012.JUST FALSE WAITING?

DO RESPOND TO THIS MAIL TO GUIDE ME.

Thanks and regards.[confused]
Dear Sir,

We are also the one harrassed customer by TATA MOTORS Dealer in Delhi :-

Go Auto Pvt Ltd, Okhla, new Delhi.

They have delivered us DEFECTIVE TATA NEXON XZ+ car having manufacturing date of Feb,2018...

Now we are filing a court case on consumer redressal forum ....the guilty will be bought to pay for the misdeeds they have done with interest.

PLEASE YOU ALSO DO THE SAME....DO NOT LET THESE CORRUPTED PEOPLE OFF THE HOOK .

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...a-nexon-delivered-treo-automobiles-delhi.html

Top Bottom