Falken Stickers on the Windshield of My Car

At night

This is what i was mentioning,the white is a reflecting sticker,and the orange is an ordinary one.
It was taken at 8.00 pm.If the picture was taken at a black background,it glow would have been better,which i will take sometime later.

Attachments

surender,
first of all,sorry for going off topic.
are you a doc? i see the cross mark on your windshield and also a garment which looks like an apron behind the driver's seat.

350Z

Core Team
Looks nice, I'd have preferred ///Alpine logo. Is the white material on sticker made up of radium?

@Sriharsha, If I'm not mistaken then Yes he is a doc.

Drive Safe,
350Z

surender,
first of all,sorry for going off topic.
are you a doc? i see the cross mark on your windshield and also a garment which looks like an apron behind the driver's seat.
Yes,I am a doctor,doing my internship.My course completion and degree certificates will be handed over to me by the beginning of September.
My apron will always be hung on the driver's seat,as it is easy to take for duty,and it doen't get wrinkled.
An additional information is that my brother is also a doctor,doing post graduation at Chennai.
-----------Next Post-----------
Looks nice, I'd have preferred ///Alpine logo. Is the white material on sticker made up of radium?

@Sriharsha, If I'm not mistaken then Yes he is a doc.

Drive Safe,
350Z
I thought of ///Alpine,but,it wouldn't have suited my car,as I don't have any Alpine accessories in my car.Then,people will be asking questions regarding it,which I prevented it.

Last edited:
Hey Surendar i just love that picture , the Interiors along with the seat covers and stickers look cool , but would have been even better had your Verna been black!

@ cooldhaya,thanks.My dad always prefers silver,as he says it as his lucky color.All my cars so far are silver in color.
That's not a problem,maybe i might change my body color to black after a few months,that is after my completion of course,and adding kits to my car.The change of paint will be decided,only after 6 months or so and that too not confirmed.

This is what i was mentioning,the white is a reflecting sticker,and the orange is an ordinary one.
It was taken at 8.00 pm.If the picture was taken at a black background,it glow would have been better,which i will take sometime later.
Hey surendar, sorry for a late reply and yes thanks for the pic. It really looks nice on your ride![thumbsup]

350Z

Core Team
I thought of ///Alpine,but,it wouldn't have suited my car,as I don't have any Alpine accessories in my car.Then,people will be asking questions regarding it,which I prevented it.
But you didn't answered whether it is made up of Radium?

Drive Safe,
350Z

But you didn't answered whether it is made up of Radium?

Drive Safe,
350Z
Well 'radium' reflects in light and 'stickers' does not. Also radium once sticked anywhere, cannot be removed easily and will damage the base. But a sticker also known as 'vinyl' can be removed easily without affecting the base.
So according to the pics I can conclude that,
The First layer is the Black base which is a Vinyl,
The Second layer, white is the radium (reflects),
The Third layer, orange is again a sticker or a vinyl which does not reflects!
Correct me surendar if I am wrong!

Well 'radium' reflects in light and 'stickers' does not. Also radium once sticked anywhere, cannot be removed easily and will damage the base. But a sticker also known as 'vinyl' can be removed easily without affecting the base.
So according to the pics I can conclude that,
The First layer is the Black base which is a Vinyl,
The Second layer, white is the radium (reflects),
The Third layer, orange is again a sticker or a vinyl which does not reflects!
Correct me surendar if I am wrong!
Yes gears1313,you are correct.Radium stickers are available,but it will get adhered to the base layer easily.But here are the details from my side.
First Layer is matte black sticker/vinyl,
Seond Layer is the white reflector sticker/vinyl,
Third Layer is the non reflective orange sticker/vinyl.
The reason for non reflective orange is that,it looked too shiny and will cause glare to the vehicle drivers in the oposite diirection.
Regarding the stickiness of the stickers,reflector stickers have to be removed in bits and pieces only,whereas the non reflecting sticker can be removed as a whole or atleast to the nearest shape depending upon the base layer.
If the non reflecting sticker was stuck on any body part,it can be removed as a whole and not ni bits and pieces.

Today,i got my front windshield stickered with "FALKEN",I did call Ilango and he was there at the time of stickering it.
It was decided to go for full orange color and then I changed it to have a reflecting white sticker on the border of each letter,which would reflect in the night.
@ Ilango,i had a doubt when you had your phone camera opened while the sticker was being stuck,but i never knew that you took photos,as i was watching them doing the sticker work.
thats nice[;)][;)]

Top Bottom