Falken Stickers on the Windshield of My Car

wow surender that looks great. i think earlier you had some thing like "the beast"? ilango why don't you something similar instead of your name on the windshield? and surender why that black border for the head lamps? it does not go well with the car IMO.
Thanks sriharsha,That black border on the headlight is to prevent toom much orange glow from the indicators.The indicators are from the headlights,fenders and from my side mirrors,it causes a lot of light glow during the night.And the other reason is to have color finish headlights soon,until that,it will be with the black sticker on it.
-----------Next Post-----------
Why FALKEN? Any specific reason for this?
The reason for FALKEN,is that i liked the font and i have the same tyres on my car.

Last edited:
LOL, many month back i had thought of pasting JBL on the rear glass but somehow i was not convinced!

i would have actually liked "Jeep" on the rear windshield but it may look too 'wannabe' !!!

Thread Starter #22
wow surender that looks great. i think earlier you had some thing like "the beast"? ilango why don't you something similar instead of your name on the windshield?

I like to have my name in my car ,in earlier estilo also i had my name.

And in rear i a vinyl as ' enzneer' (will post them later)

@ Ilango,i had a doubt when you had your phone camera opened while the sticker was being stuck,but i never knew that you took photos,as i was watching them doing the sticker work.
I went into the phone camera application , and took the picture, the picture got saved after some 15 sec i think [frustration]. I have a super fast camera haha

Hey Surendar the work looks great but i would have preferred a different color , Orange color doesn go well with Silver!BTW how much did this work cost? Hey Surendar during the meet remember i told you i will get Falken stickers on my windshield too!

Hey Raj get some aftermarket logos in your windshield which will look great like Streetglow , Yokohoma , BBS , MOMO , Falken etc etc! Do some googling and you will get better logos with cool fonts!!

Hey Surendar the work looks great but i would have preferred a different color , Orange color doesn go well with Silver!BTW how much did this work cost? Hey Surendar during the meet remember i told you i will get Falken stickers on my windshield too!

Hey Raj get some aftermarket logos in your windshield which will look great like Streetglow , Yokohoma , BBS , MOMO , Falken etc etc! Do some googling and you will get better logos with cool fonts!!
Thanks.The reason for orange is due to my seat cover color's combination.It looks good,when you see it live.
Yes,i remember you saying that you plan to sticker as FALKEN,and i suggested BRIDGESTONE for you.When you sticker some brand name,you should be having any of it's accessories in your car,to make it worth stickering your car.
The cost of the sticker was Rs 350.First,the font was cut in orange paper and then got a bigger sized reflecting white sticker cut,and placed the orange over the white,which will have a glowing effect in the night.
-----------Next Post-----------
the sticker looks great buddy. how will "Mahindra" look on the front windshield of my scorpio?!!
You can have a try with it.Instead go for some other brand names as cooldhaya suggested,which will look cool on scorpio.

Last edited:
hey surender, can you tell what was the aproximate cost of one windscreen sticker? does it depends per letter or what?

hey surender, can you tell what was the aproximate cost of one windscreen sticker? does it depends per letter or what?
Usually it is charged per square inch. I did stickering on my rally shogun in 2003. Then it was Rs.2.50 per square inch and for creative art work they charge a little extra.

Top Bottom