Falken Stickers on the Windshield of My Car

That looks great! Planning to get SUZUKI done on my Alto.

Would anything like the below look good on the alto? Look good to me. Found them on Aliexpress website, but then ordering them would be pain as it would take months to deliver. Any one noticed that on any online shopping site in India?

Attachments

That looks great! Planning to get SUZUKI done on my Alto.

Would anything like the below look good on the alto? Look good to me. Found them on Aliexpress website, but then ordering them would be pain as it would take months to deliver. Any one noticed that on any online shopping site in India?
What colour is your Alto?
AFAIK,SUZUKI will look good depending on the car's colour as colour combination is important.

Mine is firebrick red, I mean the maroon color. Thats why I was looking for the ones with some red colour in them. Wont something like the above look good on an maroon alto?

Hey! Thanks for the suggestion Surrender. BTW Already got it done a couple of days back forgot to post it here.
Posting the pic of my car here. Please do comment if the sticker looks good, or if I should change it?

Attachments

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't think the stickers suit the car, it being an Alto (unless it has engine mods in which case, I take back my words). It looks too boy racer-ish. But to each his own I guess. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. This is just my $0.02.

Thanks for the review Vipin. No doubt the alto certainly is a small car. Just an attempt to make it a bit peppy.

LOL BTW who know if there are any engine or filter mods under the hood :D

Have plans to paint the bumper to body colour. What do you guys suggest.

Top Bottom