Fake Accident Trap to Steal Your Mobile and Expensive Items

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys ,
I am sharing my recent theft happened with me.

I was going to okhla industry area on my I10 as because a stupid driver blocked my safari where i parked it so i started i10 without any delay as i had to reach there before 5pm . While i was at busy traffic near defence colony flyover market . My mobile Nokia X6 16GB[cry] which i had purchased just 2 week ago was kept inside empty stereo area(i haven't installed any HU so its just empty place to hold some stuff)

Suddenly 2 guys hit my car from side . I stopped my car thinking i might ran over there foot and rolled down my window to look . they started saying can't you see . I told them same can't you see car stupid!! But i never knew it was a trap to steal my mobile . Third guy who was standing near my window stole my mobile before even i could know any thing because i was watching and arguing back to those people from inside my car . Those 2 went away . I rolled up my window and started driving then suddenly i notice my mobile is not there [surprise] . I stopped look around but they were gone .

I mean they didn't even let me know it was trap only after realising that mobile is gone . Stealing work dam fast

Same thing happened with one of the guy i know But here it was bike . biker hit them from back . He went outside to look volla . Biker started his biked and other guy picked up his wallet and mobile from other side of car as it was not locked and they ran away because of traffic my friend could not chase them .

So i wanted to let you guys know so that you too can be careful while driving your car and meet with such fake accident .

Safe driving guys

Very sorry to know about your mobile theft. Hmmm people are coming out with innovative ideas to steal. All these incidents makes a person hesitant to stop even if its a genuine accident case! Thnx for sharing the info

Thread Starter #3
it will make people stop helping other even its genuine like girl asking for lift is also some time a trap . i know many people with whom this already happened

it will make people stop helping other even its genuine like girl asking for lift is also some time a trap
Very true! due to few miscreants, genuine help seekers will have to suffer which is very bad for the society.

350Z

Core Team
Oh, that was a very unfortunate incident, Mastersquall. Until now, I had only read about such happenings but never realized them seriously. Though usually I keep, the doors locked and windows rolled up but one really doesn’t know when the evil eyes are keeping a watch on you. Thanks for the word of caution and hope you have already requested to deactivate the SIM.

Drive Safe,
350Z

That's sad to hear Mastersquall! Thanks for making us aware , looks like we have to be very careful these days! This is the very reason i never give a lift to anybody , i always have a fear for them!

I hope you have a mobile tracker installed in your mobile.

Sorry to hear about the incident, Mastersquall. Our own instincts, backfires at us sometimes. Thanks for cautioning us. It could have been worst, had you left your wallet or any other valuables like a laptop.

Thread Starter #9
Oh, that was a very unfortunate incident, Mastersquall. Until now, I had only read about such happenings but never realized them seriously. Though usually I keep, the doors locked and windows rolled up but one really doesn’t know when the evil eyes are keeping a watch on you. Thanks for the word of caution and hope you have already requested to deactivate the SIM.

Drive Safe,
350Z
agree . But still what i faced i don't want others to face so after seeing this they will be careful in future
ya i already booked FIR so any miss use in future i won't be responsible for it .

That's sad to hear Mastersquall! Thanks for making us aware , looks like we have to be very careful these days! This is the very reason i never give a lift to anybody , i always have a fear for them!

I hope you have a mobile tracker installed in your mobile.
yup . No i didn't had any mobile tracker installed still why would they turn it on . they know they can be caught even using IMEI tracking

Sorry to hear about the incident, Mastersquall. Our own instincts, backfires at us sometimes. Thanks for cautioning us. It could have been worst, had you left your wallet or any other valuables like a laptop.
well i always keep my laptop under seat because of this only as well as any expensive item inside dashboard but still you never know when they will hit you . Like one of sardarji near our house was talking to his relative on his Iphone and from no where these biker comes and snatch away his mobile . before he could do any thing volla they were gone no were to found .

Re: Fake accident a trap to steal your mobile and other expensive stuff

Please do not keep your mobile on the passenger seat(front) with windows rolled down or on the mobile holder case on a dash.I was at a stop light and this goon made an unsuccessful attempt to take my mobile from the holder. The time i started rolling up the window and his hand coming in to grab my mobile was coincidentally same and his fist thud'ed my window and I knew what were his intentions he fled away on his bike in micro secs after that thud

Thread Starter #11

good to hear that you device is safe . really population of these people are on rise

AMG

Suspended

You should have chased them.

Thread Starter #14

look like you were same situation like mine . i too got my mobile stolen in traffic . Look like traffic is heaven for these people

Top Bottom