Failed Cars in India

Checy SRV is one of my all time favourite!

But due to its high price & improper service network it lacked the race in India!

when the company peugeot was itself flop, what else you can expect from car itself? :lol!:
Very true. But at the time it was launched i liked it as compared to other cars. But otherwise todays peugeot cars look good.

i will try t click some pics of that car. The owner has done great custom paint job.

Hey what abt 309?
when the company peugeot was itself flop, what else you can expect from car itself? :lol!:

Peugeot was (and is) never a flop! And when Peugeot 309 was launched it was one of the best cars available. Unfortunately the company burned their fingers in their relation with the Indian partner (Doshi Group, I believe) and stepped back from India.

I would say that it was a big loss for us. Peugeot is one of the top selling brand in Europe. They have excellent cars for all segments and the engineering quality is superb. Recently there was a rumor that Peugeot is considering the launch of Citroen in India.

sonalika Rhino isnt a failed model, its doing good business in rural market, well in urban markets we dont see much of that brand.

350Z

Core Team
One of My favourite Opel - The Vectra, It can be still sometimes seen on the Roads of Delhi.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
The first rhino I spotted was at Haridwar, UP but now, I’m sighting them in Delhi as Call center cabs.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
I don’t spot the Jazz in Delhi either but in Chandigarh there were quite a few. So perhaps we can call it close to a failure model.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Till date i have spotted only a few Jazz in nagpur and that too in white. I am still in love with its beauty but its the price keeps me away from it. I once joked to my mom that i wanted jazz as our small car(as an upgrade to alto), she took it seriously and said that she will gift it to me after completion of my graduation. Since then i am dreaming of it though i wont let them buy it. I want to earn my own car.:)

AMG

Suspended
OPEL Corsa SAIL
Opel Vectra
Hyundai Terrecan
Hyundai Tucson
Maini(now Mahindra) Reva
Hyundai Sonata
Mahindra Logan
Estilo(not sure, though)
Premier Rio
Nissan X-Trail