Failed Cars in India

I have seen 4 vectras till date. I personally like its looks. I havent gone complete thread but has anyone mentioned the IMCL Sonalika RHINO. The combination of name is itself hilarious.[lol]

@AHI- First they should have made a face for Rhino then done facelift[lol]
thats a nice one [clap]
-----------Next Post-----------
seriously, why didnt it work?
even Reva did not work out!
The reason for Rhino is same as San Storm, and in addition to the same cause Reva lost for high price and lack of infrastructure for running an electric vehicle in India like availability of abundant roadside charging stations,efficiency, top speed etc

Last edited:
guys what about peugot 309, it was a failure too.Many adds by them and stickers put up on all cars stating this would be my next car.

350Z

Core Team
Correct, Sonalika Rhino is not a Failed Model, Even if you visit some Hilly Areas or Nearby like Haridwar, You will find many Rhinos serving the Taxi Segment.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Rhino , no perfect comment on this car.

Earlier many bough rhino here, after some 2 years the sales have dropped here.
But the full fabric seats are nice in that car , but other part have low quality , say the rubber beedings etc , are very poor made. In just 4 months cars its peeling off on driver side.

Last edited:
But i havent seen many RHINOS here at my place even when theres a big showroom.Also its high on maintainace with cheap quality and has inadequate power for it being a MUV. (As told by a Taxi operator who sold it off a month back.The car was just 6 months old)

Guys today i saw the chevrolet SRV.What about that car? Was it launched in india or the car has to be imported. The car was looking awesome and the owner has done custom painting(yellow with black strips). It was looking great .

Peugeot 309 can be seen in fewer numbers. I too think it wasnt a hit if not a failure.

Chevrolet SR-V was just undershadowed by other cars due to less promotion by chevy..it is pricey but worth it, better than jazz i say.

i will try t click some pics of that car. The owner has done great custom paint job.

Hey what abt 309?

Top Bottom