Fabia 1.4L Petrol ... 26K Kilometers done.

Thread Starter #49
Why you want to go for Polishing? Its not advisable, as it will remove some small microns of paint.
Noted!!
Just that I have some paint blemishes on the roof, where the two month incarceration of my car when I was out of action with a broken leg saw some rust containing rainwater drip on to the roof.
And I am in this phase when I am hell bent on pampering my car!!

Noted!!
Just that I have some paint blemishes on the roof, where the two month incarceration of my car when I was out of action with a broken leg saw some rust containing rainwater drip on to the roof.
And I am in this phase when I am hell bent on pampering my car!!
As RSM suggested get the rubbing done followed by polishing. Polishing your car once in a while wont do much harm.

Thread Starter #54
Thanks for the inputs, will do.
Any indication of the pricing?
Me in a mood to indulge the car, and hence the pampering!!

Last edited:
Thread Starter #56
Yup, that is what my interior cleaner quoted, wanted to check if that is the typical rate or not.

Thread Starter #57
Spent a rare Sunday at Pune, and decided to pamper my baby.
3 hrs in the sun (mostly yelling at the guy to polish here, rub there, polish harder etc. Not that I did much work!!) but the end of it, after a complete body polish, the Fabia is gleaming like a jewel!!
A few niggling scratches here and there, and now they are gone!!
Need to post some images, unfortunately my camera has gone travelling, and will be back in only a couple of days.
But will do that soon.

350Z

Core Team
Post the pictures soon Aditya.

RSM said:
You did in some shop or youself?
Doesn't looks so that he polished car himself...:wink:

Aditya said:
(mostly yelling at the guy to polish here, rub there, polish harder etc. Not that I did much work!!)
Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #60
Great. Waiting for pictures though.

You did in some shop or youself?
The guy who shampoos my interiors comes home and does it. He did the exterior polishing too at home itself.

My contribution was limited to supervision (yelling, rather!!) and half-hearted attempts to try a bit of the polishing.

That guy complained at the end though that with me dancing on his head, he used up about 50% more polish than he normally does!![:D]
-----------Next Post-----------
Doesn't looks so that he polished car himself...:wink:

350Z
Looks like 350Z answered for me before I did!![:)]

Last edited:

Top Bottom