Exploring the Qatar Supercar Scene

Re: Exploring Qatar 'Super' Car Scene

that blue color Lamborghini looking wired . that MB SLR looking awesome
Thats a turquoise lamborghini LP - 670 SV, a trademark of the ruling family of Qatar, in fact all their hyper cars are coloured same which includes a one off Koenigsegg CCXR - 'the one' and Pagani Zonda Cinque.

Al thees cars are in UK/France during summers are bought back here during the winter season only, the qatar heat is too much for these to handle.

350Z

Core Team

Fantastic. Each time I open this thread, I’m getting to see more and more exciting snaps. Please post if you have any pictures of the Nissan 350Z / 370Z too. :smile:

Thats a turquoise lamborghini LP - 670 SV, a trademark of the ruling family of Qatar, in fact all their hyper cars are coloured same which includes a one off Koenigsegg CCXR - 'the one' and Pagani Zonda Cinque.

Al thees cars are in UK/France during summers are bought back here during the winter season only, the qatar heat is too much for these to handle.
Hello Zebo, Welcome to The Automotive India. It’s great having another member from Qatar. Looking forward to some exciting stuff from your end as well.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: Exploring Qatar Car Scene :)

The heat is on...
Some hot rides of Qatar for you ma TAI mates.
Cheers [thumbsup]

The Gallardo Spyder

Drophead Queens with their Phantom Bro.
Common Arab Ride - The 7

Are these in Qatar? The number plates are from outside, could be visitors or photos clicked in those respective countries and not qatar.

Last edited:

ma pleasure buddy.
BTW that red Merc is indeed a 5th generation MERC SL. Merc introduced this model way back in 2003 code named R230.
Just check out ma next post for a MERC SLK
In fact it seems like an Sl 500

I've spotted almost all of these cars in Chennai!. Nice photos, by the way!
Pretty much all these cars except the SLR & LP 670 SV can be spotted in chennai itself, India is big man with even Hyper cars being launched there....

Wait for a while, will be posting some pictures of some super and hyper cars from Qatar...

And the mother of all posts in this thread.
Guys put your hands together for this lovely versatile hot beast.
THE BUGATTI VEYRON GRANDSPORT
[cheers]
What a lovely shot there! Did you take it Ronz?
Seems like the car that was on display at the Auto show held in Jan here.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #87

I was well aware of that SV's ownership.
But didn't mention due to keep that high profile ruler family name in an public forum.

Thread Starter #88
Thats an S600 guard ' bullet proofed' version, the most expensive Mercedes sedan after the S 65 AMG
That something good observation.
Hope you find it with that wheel guard itself & that V12 badge [thumbsup]

Fantastic. Each time I open this thread, I’m getting to see more and more exciting snaps. Please post if you have any pictures of the Nissan 350Z / 370Z too. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Ma Pleasure buddy.
Definitely i will upload some snaps of your request in the days ahead.
All the way country's Nissan showroom is just a walkable distance for me from ma stay.
Will try to upload ASAP.

Thread Starter #89

This is the Audi S8 - sportsline and not the A 8 if iam not mistaken
Yup dude, you are correct.
That Audi is indeed a S8.
Initially i was in that impression, but ma brain leads to A8[frustration]

Thread Starter #90

Are these in Qatar? The number plates are from outside, could be visitors or photos clicked in those respective countries and not qatar.
Most probably i may misunderstood those Reg.No.
Those snaps were almost a year old one and i was in the impression of that location must be in some where of Souk Najeeda. All the way because of my lack of Arabic Language.
BTW hope you are ok with Arabic [thumbsup]

Top Bottom