Experience With My Italian Ride - Fiat Punto 90HP

Thread Starter #46
Any other mod's planned?
Wanna make it look like this but headlights with projector.
And Hid On the grill with projector, white dots shows their location.

Seat covers look cool.
Thanks buddy.

If the no. plates are as per guidelines on traffic website, then ideally you should not have a problem.

But you don't know traffic police if they have read those guidelines or not. Frankly I haven't seen such placement in any vehicle be it any low end or hi end car. You must be cautious.
Here is the link of delhi police guidelines in delhi.Delhi Traffic Police, New Delhi (India) - Number Plate of Vehicles Delhi

My no. plate follow all of them.

Attachments

Thread Starter #48
Frankly I haven't seen such placement in any vehicle be it any low end or hi end car. You must be cautious.
Actually i never liked placement of no. plate on punto. That is why started searching for modded ride and i found this, which resulted to this position of no. plate.

5.jpeg

Thread Starter #49
Hey guys plz help me, i am facing a sticky problem. Actually yesterday i have removed sun film and after removing, some sticky adhesive is left behind on the glasses. Tried to remove it using petrol and soap water but failed, plz tell me the solution, to remove it.

Thread Starter #51
Hey guys today i wanna ask you, not to use llumer sunfilms in the future, for these reasons:-
*you can't identify whether it is llumer or not after installation.
*Its hard to remove leftover adhesive after removing the film.

Though it is possible to remove adhesive using petrol dipped cloth, but its really hard.

Nice seat covers mate! Just wanted to know how has been your experience with the arm rest? Any issues like rattling when driven on bad patch of road? I have got this idea many time to get an armrest to my Punto. So just contemplating!

Thread Starter #55
no not just any such issues, its just addictive. One you start driving with it you'll try to find it every ride you drive.
If you need it, don't even think once go and get it.

Last edited:
Hey many thanks buddy for the info. From where did you source the armrest. Sorry if I have missed any info provided by you earlier

Thread Starter #57
I bought it from TASS at 3370 bucks and it was a diy process even in the service station, as no body had any clue how to install it.

Thread Starter #59
It was raining today and i have got 17 kmpl max with ac as there was no traffic and 15 kmpl overall. Isn't it great guys.

Last edited:

Top Bottom