Experience With Deccan Honda

Thread Starter #1
Second time they cheated me.

1. 1st Honda Amaze car bought in jan 16. Deccan honda promised me they will give me 2015 latest manufacturing car but actually they gave me Jan 2015 manufactured car. means all parts were manufactured in 2014. on cars all part printed 2014.

2. Just bought another car from them. This time Deccan honda cheated me another way. we booked car in Aug 16. All Payment Given theme to 14th Sep 2016 after that government rises price of vat by 1%. also honda rises price of car Ex-showroom. Deccan honda Informed us it at 23 Sep 2016. and hold car for delivery. I was frustrated that why I paid extra Rs 30000/- and taken car. felt very bad about it.

Also they committed my booking all amount is refundable but on cancellation they said its not refundable. my another cars Rs 5000 Booking amount not given me.

Also at the purchase time they say's you car maintenance is very less than others. they provide you price list of car maintenance. but when you go for service cost goes soooo far. means they takes lot of over charges.

Two time Deccan Honda Cheated me. I never recommend to any on to purchase car from Deccan honda because once your all payment goes into them hand. they will start to cheat you from all way.

Never Ever Recommend Deccan honda to anyone.

Cheater Cheater Cheater Ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
First thing, congratulations on your car.

Did you happen to check with other dealership? You could have saved yourself from hardship.

As for the booking amount, did you take it up with the sales manager and with Honda themselves?

Regarding SA words, I think you should take it with a pinch of salt. You should have done your own research.

Now that it is done, enjoy your ride to the fullest.

First of all Congratulations for your new car, I can understand your feelings,
we pay such a huge amount, and they cheat us, sometimes they give us used vehicle, which is used in test drives.

Always remember few things
1.Always check VIN before delivery and confirm its manufacture, Do not pay full amount untill they allot you VIN and Engine Number. we have thread for decoding VIN.
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/automotive-library/521-decoding-vehicle-identification-number-vin.html

2. Once you get VIN, go and check vehicle before making payment, check for damages or faults, once payment is made and documents are complete, there is very less left on our side.

2. Keep Every thing in written, do not ever take words of SA or Manager, ask them to give it written.

3. Never pay is hurry, I also got call from Honda Sales manager to make full payment and he asked me to do it before evening, I asked him for VIN, then he broke down and said, Sir your car is not available.

4. Honda has clearly mentioned that price applicable at the time of delivery will be charged. they will not consider what was the price at the time of booking.

5. they must refund booking amount if they failed on their side, eg. car is not available on reserved date, faults in vehicle, or parts are not available.
they will try to convince you saying, sir we will take care of every thing, lets just proceed with delivery process. they will push hard to deliver vehicle, and once its done, its over. if something is pending, you have to chase them.

Recently I visited showroom for Honda Connect device, I saw them taking brand new amaze for test drive. I even asked them why are you taking brand new car for test drive?
they said, no vehicle is available for test drive, so we have no choice.
soon they will hand over that vehicle to a customer. because that car wasn't there for test drive purpose.

Last edited:
feel very bad to hear about the dealership. by the way, congrats on your new car. i also saw a brand new new Honda jazz being test driven as blackpearlvkd has said when i went for 3rd servicing of my car.
PS: this is my 100th post in TAI. amazing experience.

Top Bottom