Experience of Purchase of First Car and then Second (Fiat Punto)

Thread Starter #16
Hello Again TAI friends. I am back after long Gap as I was busy with my Punto and it has clocked 5k and had its first service.

Further Please Excuse for my Pathatic English Grammar as there is an Adage in my area " Nature and Signature cant change from core, everything else is artificial". In same fashion Our beloved Punto Behaves- It has nothing artificial about it. It has grammtical error ( Useless First Gear) , it has slow pick up and it has best stability on road. That too despite of tons and tons of feedback from end users that Punto Gear Ratio and pick up issue should be addressed but all in vein. Punto is same with Gear Ratio and slugish pick up - But We love it and try to defend our decision to others for owing it.

Punto Got its First Service- At 4.8 K Odo I got punto its First Service. Reached service point at 8.45 AM and got back my car at 2 Pm. They did AC check Up and tyre rotation. Car is okay and feels free and light after service. Nothing interesting to share.

Here is few pics of MY PUNTO.

Attachments

Hi carlotus,
Congrats on your BNW Punto!
Very nicely written ownership review! I like the way you cut short the story most of the times; like "was ready to start my very first car; but it didn't happen" or "at the Honda show room - I was shown the door within minutes", or "at the rail crossing - started the engine and revved, something happened, GOD came in khakhi"
Superb!

Thread Starter #18
A big hello to All TAI members. I was absent for few months and will remain so for few more weeks. After so many weeks I log in today to know Automotive Fraternity. It being growing day by day - Member of TAI and Punto as well. After all discussions I owned Punto and when I am inside cabin I do nt regret for having Fiat. My Punto has crossed 11k till date and its drive experience has been confortable to me. Revved Punto till 140 Km/Hr but amazingly no vibrations , no bubling ...great yaar. Really Iss car me Jaan hai [clap][clap]. So what If its slow at its initial Pick up , so what if it does nt have electric power steering, so what If it does nt sell in good numbers..The thing really matters is It has Got Heart.
I will be coming up with story of Fatal accident with Punto loads of Pictorial story.
Thanks LaTour for appreciating the piece of story.

Thread Starter #19
A big hello to All TAI members. I was absent for few months and will remain so for few more weeks. After so many weeks I log in today to know Automotive Fraternity. It being growing day by day - Member of TAI and Punto as well. After all discussions I owned Punto and when I am inside cabin I do nt regret for having Fiat. My Punto has crossed 11k till date and its drive experience has been confortable to me. Revved Punto till 140 Km/Hr but amazingly no vibrations , no bubling ...great yaar. Really Iss car me Jaan hai [clap][clap]. So what If its slow at its initial Pick up , so what if it does nt have electric power steering, so what If it does nt sell in good numbers..The thing really matters is It has Got Heart.
I will be coming up with story of Fatal accident with Punto loads of Pictorial story.

Welcome back Carlotus. Your grammar is pardonable because its so mistakingly lovely :biggrin:.

Fatal accident? I hope everything's alright. Awaiting details.

Take care and drive safely.

Hey buddy sorry to hear that but i hope no one was seriously injured. What happened though. Please share details of the incident.

Thread Starter #23
Punto has clocked 34k in 14 months. The journey with it till date has been very comfortable and satisfying. I could juices out 20kms /lt average from it. The sad part is that despite of regular wheel alignment all four tyres worn out. Fiat ASS said after checking my car that its shockers needs to change and for last 30odd days they do not have same in their stock.... Fiat ASS.... Jai ho.....

Top Bottom