Exotics & Supercars Spotted in Pune

350Z

Core Team
Re: Exotics & Super cars spotted in Pune

Aah that’s a delicious sighting. New 6-Series looks so amazing in this picture, but I wonder what Gurgaon registered car is doing there?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: Exotics & Super cars spotted in Pune

but I wonder what Gurgaon registered car is doing there?
Don't know, its in Overdrives office parking. [;)]
Even spotted Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG there but not able to catch snap.

I guess this thread'd been dead for a long time, looking at the last post so to heat things up let me post a pic of this beauty of a moster which I just spotted an hour back while going to work - 'A Nissan GTR', near the St. Patricks Town near Hadapsar, I was driving so I parked my car on the side of the road and could manage this pic in a quick second with my phone cam, the sound of this beast was amazing, made my day, cheers, it was a MP state registered car, c'mon everyone lets spot & put up pics of the beauties spotted in Pune and keep this thread active.

Attachments

Last edited:
Ashutosh Dixit, GM sales, SkodaAuto India, said, "Last year, Skoda sold 900 cars in Pune and this year, we hope to sell at least 1,200 cars." In an effort to deliver cars at cost effective prices, Skoda is planning to compile all after sales services under one roof.

Ashutosh Dixit, GM sales, SkodaAuto India, said, "Last year, Skoda sold 900 cars in Pune and this year, we hope to sell at least 1,200 cars." In an effort to deliver cars at cost effective prices, Skoda is planning to compile all after sales services under one roof.
Is this news/info relevant in this thread!!, according to me none of the Skoda cars are an exotic/supercar.

Top Bottom