Exclusive: The Claridges Supercar & Bike Show Delhi - 2011

Awesome pictures Vibhor just loved all the pictures! Must have been a visual treat to view all those cars at on place!

Also am happy that i have seen most of the cars myself except a few like Chrysler.

Great show Vibhor. Nice photos but it looks too crowded to be a decent show from the pictures. Please share your experience and atmosphere there during the show. Others are also welcome to add their views.

Hi, can anyone tell me if the RR Phantom in white was an extended wheelbase version or not? Because it appeared longer to me than the Blue Phantoms and i also heard the it's driver saying it costs over 6 crores!

can anyone please clarify..?

Attachments

Thread Starter #51

350Z

Core Team
Hey 350z ,
I am the first guy from the left in the pic attached below. I am sure i would have bumped into you or destroyed few of your pics.
That’s nice. Share some of the pictures from your end too.

Awesome Awesome.
Its dream to see all these beast at same place! Kudos to Vibhor for excellent Pics & Videos. Rated 5 Stars.
Nice pics man. I have a few too, also some videos taken during the flag-off. The white gallaro was the best sounding car in my opinion.
Awesome pictures Vibhor just loved all the pictures! Must have been a visual treat to view all those cars at on place!Also am happy that i have seen most of the cars myself except a few like Chrysler.
Thanks!

Excellent pics vibhor.
Where are the other members of TAI.Did you guys met. Post a pic of your's vibhor.
No. I couldn’t meet anybody.

Great show Vibhor. Nice photos but it looks too crowded to be a decent show from the pictures. Please share your experience and atmosphere there during the show. Others are also welcome to add their views.
Crowd – Yes, there was, but the best part is that it was manageable inside the hotel. Although during flag off, many on goers were also collected. Still I’d say that organizers have chosen a nice venue and management was just perfect. At least better than what you see at Mumbai Supercar show, but this time the cars were comparatively less.

Hi, can anyone tell me if the RR Phantom in white was an extended wheelbase version or not? Because it appeared longer to me than the Blue Phantoms and i also heard the it's driver saying it costs over 6 crores! can anyone please clarify?
That’s indeed the Phantom LWB.

that red celica belongs to a friend of mine. He is changing the alloys now, current ones are 17"
Does that Celica belongs to Pankaj, by any chance? He is a member of our community.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thanks @350Z[:)]

Here's a small preview of my pics from this show. I wish there had been more sports cars rather than performance sedans, but i had a great time meeting up with old friends, which made up for any disappointments. Pity i did not meet anyone from this website, though. The food was good too.

Attachments

Last edited:
Excellent coverage Monkey1. This event counld have been a successful meet. Still, no worries, the Grand meet will surely be there at the 2012 Delhi Autoexpo.

Thread Starter #55

350Z

Core Team
Thanks @350Z[:)]

Here's a small preview of my pics from this show. I wish there had been more sports cars rather than performance sedans, but i had a great time meeting up with old friends, which made up for any disappointments. Pity i did not meet anyone from this website, though. The food was good too.
Thanks, but no thanks because it was my duty as a fellow auto enthusiast. Hope you enjoyed the event and nice photographs of eye candies of the show. I was there at the venue since morning to noon, until it starting raining.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #57

350Z

Core Team
Do let him know that we still remember him here. :smile: He didn't logged in since long and hasn't posted much though.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I liked the first picture with alloys [glasses].

Top Bottom