Exclusive: The Claridges Supercar & Bike Show Delhi - 2011

Re: Delhi members - Please Raise Your Hand

Hi guys..!

I went to the show today, great experience i had. Saw the RR's in real for the first time in my life! Since i did not have a pass i was quite worried if i would be let in. So i reached the hotel at 10:30 from gurgaon before the organizers could even stand on the gate! [:D] I asked a guy on the desk inside if i would need a pass, he said since i am already in it does'nt matter!!

This was the first place i saw where even beautiful women went un-noticed!

I had taken around 350 pics till my cell phone battery died just 5 minutes before flagoff.(I feature in some of the pics taken by 350z). Then i went to the food zone. It felt great to fill my tank after a long day of revving. Everything was so delicious. [cheers]

Thread Starter #30

350Z

Core Team
Re: Delhi members - Please Raise Your Hand

Hi guys..!

I went to the show today, great experience i had. Saw the RR's in real for the first time in my life! Since i did not have a pass i was quite worried if i would be let in. So i reached the hotel at 10:30 from gurgaon before the organizers could even stand on the gate! [:D] I asked a guy on the desk inside if i would need a pass, he said since i am already in it does'nt matter!!

This was the first place i saw where even beautiful women went un-noticed!

I had taken around 350 pics till my cell phone battery died just 5 minutes before flagoff.(I feature in some of the pics taken by 350z). Then i went to the food zone. It felt great to fill my tank after a long day of revving. Everything was so delicious. [cheers]
Hey, Nice to know that you were there too. Infact our member Monkey1 was also present but sadly I got to know about it today itself. In which photographs you can be seen? Me too reached at the venue on around 10:30 AM.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom