"Exclusive" Pre-Owned Mercedes at an Affordable Price Tag

Thread Starter #1
Mercedes-Benz’s Proven Exclusivity Program was launched internationally in 2009, allowing both fans and clients to get their hands on quality, pre-owned vehicles. The program since then has been a big success, and expanded to 35 different countries. Now, it has found its way in Asia under Mercedes-Benz India.

According to Managing Director and CEO for India Wilfried Aulbur, the program is targeted toward potential Mercedes-Benz buyers who are looking to own for the first time a premium car. With prices ranging from Rs 15-18, the pre-owned Mercedes-Benz vehicles are no more than six years older since they were resold. Aulbur stresses that the price range is already very fair. If you were to enter the premium car segment through the C-Class, you’ll be shelling out a lot more dough. Pre-owned vehicles thus are great alternative. There’s a huge market out there for current Mercedes-Benz owners to trade in their vehicles, as well as for people who want to be part of the family. In India alone, there are like 30,000 Mercedes-Benz vehicles that are privately owned, so the potential for pre-ownership is very high.

mec10.jpg

Source: Various news reports.

350Z

Core Team
Yet a good step forward by Mercedes Benz India. I think Auto-Hangar is also already correlated with them in selling quality Pre-Owned Benz. Anyways, I find the prices of certified used Mercedes to be quite tempting; however, their maintenance is definitely not. Those who are interested can check out the official website for more details.

Drive Safe,
350Z

they say used cars will sell from Rs.15 - 18 lacs but i dont feel them to be worthy because buyer can get brand new premium car like civic which has almost same features except MERC logo!

Thread Starter #4
You are right mate. Civic will be a sensible buy in all terms. However this is a nice deal for some one looking for that 'three pointed star' punch [:D]

they say used cars will sell from Rs.15 - 18 lacs but i dont feel them to be worthy because buyer can get brand new premium car like civic which has almost same features except MERC logo!
I beg to differ. A merc is a merc, and a civic is a civic. If someone had 13-14 lakh ready to go in for anything then a Civic would be just great
. But if he wanted a Merc specifically but had just Rs10-15 lakh, a used Merc works out fine.
Buy a civic and put a 3-pointed logo if you love it that much.
I know what you say is in the lighter sense, but if someone really did it, that would be poor taste.

BTW, how much will a 2006 C-class cost?

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
A 2006 used Mercedes C-Class costs somewhere around Rs.12 Lakhs, but just in case you need a cheaper alternative at half of this price, then it has to be the E-Class W124. The best deal one can get in India for a Mercedes Benz at an affordable price.

Drive Safe,
350Z

AMG

Suspended
That was a joke.
I meant if you cant get over the logo, put it on your car.
IMHO, spending 15 lakh on a car is WORTHLESS.

Top Bottom