Exclusive! Now Rs.20,000 Off on Tata Nano

Thread Starter #1
Rs, 20000 off on Tata Nano.[clap].

had a chance to TD and learnt some interesting features like
best ground clearance of 180mm equal to GC of mahindra scorpio. good for indian road condition.

23.6km per litre with full AC. (arai)
shortest turning radius of 4.0meter
easy for parking with 3 meter overall length and great visibility.
city driving was bliss!!!
amazing wheel base of 2320 mm
this tiny thing was stable upto 90 km/h on quick short run they said it will go upto 105kmph.

AMG

Suspended
Re: Rs.20000 off on Tata nano.

No offence buddy, but sound like a salesman rather than a forum member.

Thread Starter #3

just got excited to see how good and easy it was driving nano after crawling and scrapping damaged and congested roads in kerala with my present ride.

so if in case anybody was thinking to go for it let this help!!

moreover i like nano very much but for its engine noise.
if this thread is offensive against forum rules mods may delete it.

AMG

Suspended

Nah, just kidding mate.

If that was a test drive report it ought to be WAYYYYYYYY more detailed.

Thread Starter #5

we already have a detailed td review of nano .

this nano was at the entrance of city center(shopping mall in kannur) with banner and offers.
i enquired the details and they gave me list those features. i asked them a test drive in city and they gave as one was available .
it felt great relief after struggling with punto for u-turns,reversing,entrance slope .
it was as comfortable as a good car and easy like a 3 wheeler.
i thought it would be bad ride on pot holes and bad roads but it did not disappoint me so the excitement.!!!!

I too like the nano lx (the topmost varient), but the thing is it costs around 2lacs or even more (dont know the exact figure) in mumbai, so I always think of it and drop the plan everytime. :lol!:

I just got a chance to sit inside NANO. I was really amazed with the legroom of rear seat. Just fantastic. [glasses]

@Marun:
+1 guy.
Even I was also amazed to see the legroom on the rear seat of a Nano,it seems to be Skoda challenging..[thumbsup]
The most impressive parts of the Nano in my views are firstly its legroom and secondly its A/C.
About the discounts I'd say that the way Nano is getting the beating in the market,one day it will be available for free...:lol!:

Thread Starter #10

firstly its legroom and secondly its A/C.
yes i forgot to mention AC was unbelievable.
why ? because turning on ac did not affect the pulling of the car. where i thought it would judder it did not and it was cooling cabin fast enough like other cars.
500 litre boot space yes if rear seats are folded it provided that space where i could have spread my matress and slept.lol.!!

most impressive thing was as i mentioned the ride quality and manners on bad road with those puny tyres.
things i did not like was awkward centre console.

why i got so curious about nano is ,
recently there was an accident near my place it was in newspaper.
nano was overspeed hitting an autorikshaw with 5 pax. had a front to front hit. all personnel in auto rikshaw died but 4 people on nano survived without any serious injury.

i thought nano is a dabba car but it turned out to be otherwise.

@Jayadev:
I think the nano you are mentioning also had an ACC cement bag tied on its front.Like you may have seen in the ACC cement ad,the truck was killed by the cycle carrying the bag..:lol!:
The Nano has passed the crash tests as much I know,only braking is a true serious problem,even my Pulsar 200 stops before a Nano.

Yes, the same offer is running in Pune also.Includes 4 years warranty + low interest rate offer and 1 Rs insurance.
I had TD of nano. Indeed a nice car and surprisingly spacious.Only I wish I should have a power steering.

Re: Rs.20,000 Off On Tata Nano.

yeah nano is one fun to drive car.

you can find my td in a seperate thread.

Now it has some good discounts and special colour for tcs employees - said by holy satan

Vibhor , could you merge both?

I hear many good things about Nano these days. We are actually planning to buy a third car for our family , strictly petrol and i am very much tempted looking at Nano! But my brother says a strict NO whenever i suggest Nano!(I will open a new thread when the time arrives guys , lets not go OT.)

350Z

Core Team

Nano is still a great option for entry level car buyers but if one has the budget, then there are definitely some better options available and with the Maruti’s small car making way in, the competition is going to be challenging for the Nano. Now the base model costs 1.55 Lakhs On-Road.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom