Exclusive: New BS-4 Maruti Suzuki Alto, Now with K-Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope there will be variants like:
1. Std. Non AC
2. LX AC
3. LXi AC PS CL
4. VXi AC PS CL Fr. PW
5. VXi ABS VXi +ABS and 2 Airbags. Rear W&W, better trim.

I pray to Maruti not to introduce integrated headrests.[frustration]

OT hoping that WagonR ZXi is introduced.

Nah buddy
VXi ABS only
ZXi ABS + Airbags(2)
Even I wish for the same, but then, when the WagonR itself does not have a ZXi variant, how will Maruti give the Alto one? Besides, the ZXi price might clash with the A-Star's price. ZXi would have the Defogger, Stereo etc and hence the price might increase.

Thread Starter #68

350Z

Core Team
Most probably it was just another rumor, like expected. Whadda say?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Today is 20th.
Any updates?
Just called one of the Maruti dealer and inquired the sales person. Even he does not have any idea about the launch, in fact he is hearing about it for the first time from me. Nothing on the maruti website too.

New rumours say 1st week of August.
hey, where are these rumours coming from? Would you mind naming the source?
@Sandeepk- Even i spoke to the Maruti dealer sometime back about the k10 alto, but he simply said that he isnt aware of any such move.

Oh C'mon i was expecting something today from MSIL!:stupid:

But seriously disappointed that its just a rumour! After the success with the revamped WagonR i was expecting something like that even for Alto!

Source: Maruti To Launch New Alto - Exclusive Pictures! CarWale News

Maruti Suzkui India Ltd is all set to launch a new Alto in the next few days. As you can see from these exclusive pictures, the new Alto has a brand new tailgate flanked by rather shapely tail lamps. The rear of the car looks far more grown up than before thanks to the fact that the tailgate now sports the numberplate slot and there’s a new rear bumper too. There’s now the visual effect of the car being wider thanks to these simple cosmetic design tricks.The front has more shapely headlights which echo the tail lamp design theme as well as a new grill, bonnet and bumper. The rear windscreen is also Micra-esque and the car has a slight dash of retro with the tail lamps at the rear. This is the first real major facelift on the Alto since it was introduced a decade ago in India which sports so many new sheet metal and plastic parts.
The New Alto will be powered by the new K series engine which currently does duty in the new Wagon R. This 998cc, 3 cylinder engine will not just give the car some added pep and refinement, but also boost its economy credentials further. The Alto has been an excellent seller for Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. and with talk of even more competitive pricing at an entry pricing of 2.25Lakh, this is one big step forward for them to grab back a whole set of customers looking for a fresh looking small entry level hatchback.

Attachments

AMG

Suspended
So now atleast you guys believe me that it is coming.

hey, where are these rumours coming from? Would you mind naming the source?
Atleast now you know that these are just not rumours.
Still want to doubt me? Go ahead[anger]

And those lamps are NOT AT ALL similar to the lamps on the Pakistani Alto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom