Exclusive: New BS-4 Maruti Suzuki Alto, Now with K-Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #48

350Z

Core Team
Probably a facelift or probably not, but what’s more important is that the car is getting 1 Liter K-Series!

Drive Safe,
350Z

I hate the non-adjust. seats on the Eeco and the new alto. They don't look too bad on the Santro, but the Maruti design has destroyed the seats of 2 capable products.

A small car with a powerful K-series? I agree with Shynish, a standard sport mini!!

AMG

Suspended
Facelift confirmed.
When contacted, Maruti Suzuki India Chairman R C Bhargava said, "Alto needs a face-lift. It has been there for quite a while."
What will you do with a hot hatch that offers no ABS?

Honestly, I don't like the A-Star design at all. I presume, the international models - Suzuki ALTO and Nissan Pixo - offers ABS & Airbag in this one.

AMG

Suspended
Even the A-Star top model offers 2 Airbags and ABS in India.
The international models get 4 Airbags.

Honestly, I don't like the A-Star design at all. I presume, the international models - Suzuki ALTO and Nissan Pixo - offers ABS & Airbag in this one.
Most developed countries has their safety norms. ABS and Airbag are considered minimum standard safety devices in those countries. Car manufacturers can't sell cars without it, so i think they are provided there.

With launch of ALTO with 1L K series engine I think Maurti is creating a big competitor for its already struggling A Star or may be MS is creating way for Carvo. If they price it reasonably I think its a big success.

Thread Starter #56

350Z

Core Team
According to news, tomorrow is going to be the launch. Speculations Anyone?

Drive Safe,
350Z

I would love to see Alto with k10 engine+ABS+Airbags(Alteast 2) and refreshed interiors. Lets see what MS unviels tomorrow.

K series will obviously be there but hope the facelift should look good!!! (only if they give one though!) unlike punto 90 bhp..

I would to see an Alto with all the new features as told by Akash but in that case pricing may directly conflict with the new blue eyed boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom