Exclusive: New BS-4 Maruti Suzuki Alto, Now with K-Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #108

350Z

Core Team
I can notice that front seat's headrests on new Alto are integrated, similar to what Maruti offered on 796cc BS-4 model. And is MSIL planning to add something new next to the Alto's name? Check the small tag below Alto badge.

EDIT: Another observation, VXi variant returns!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Most likely only the K-Series will be getting a facelift; otherwise it would make no unique reason for Alto buyers to opt the K-Series over 796cc Engine. (For whom specs don’t matter)
That sounds very logical.

If they can sell A-star then why not this also?
Absolutely true!

I liked this car altogether. However, some where I feel the rear design needs some time to get adjusted with. Considering the budget and ROI, this is another VFM car from MSIL.

guys i feel this car is going to be worth wait for! but no body color mirrors, rear wiper, wheel caps on VXI!?? [confused]

K Series Suzuki Alto displayed at IIMS 2010

A few days ago, we had displayed a few spy pictures of the new K Series Maruti Suzuki Alto. Not much while after that, we revealed a brochure picture of the car. Ever since, we have been relying on such spy shots and scoops to confirm the news. However, as we kept spying here, the new K Series Suzuki Alto was displayed at the Indonesian International Motors Show 2010 (IIMS 2010). The Motor Show will go on till till the 1st of August with the new Alto on display.

Apart from the Alto, Suzuki also showcased the R3 MPV, Kizashi and a Swift GT3 car with a 1.5-liter petrol engine. Since the theme of the Motor Show was ‘Eco-Technology Motoring’, most manufactures displayed eco-friendly cars and concepts. The K Series Alto is expected to be launched in India by next month.
Alto_K_Series_2_motoroids.jpg

Alto_K_Series_3_motoroids.jpg

Alto_K_Series_motoroids.jpg
Source: Motoroids.com

A good step forward from MSIL! First the blue-eyed boy was born and much better than the previous WagonR and now this k-series Alto is also looking good than the current model!

certainly better than the current model. but things could have been much better at the front.say twin HL, a different and much better looking front grill, a bigger air dam etc.i hope atleast this time they provide with bigger tyres. the side profile too remains un-touched. front reminds of the fiat palio.
@blackbeauty
don't you have any pics of the rear end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom