Exclusive: 10th Auto Expo Complete Coverage

Thread Starter #46

350Z

Core Team
Did you to have a look at interiors of JCB ?

And any idea about ECO vehicles ? They look good.

So the suprise is still a suprise ? I need a TAI exclusive :)

The renault seems to be stunner of the expo!

Lot of models & everyine looks good & neat.
So I think it is the time now to post those pictures. Butt..Before I need atleast 2-3 comments on this post by different members. My hands are working like machine now after uploading/watermarking/decorating/cropping so many pictures.

Drive Safe,
350Z

1) mahindra's stall was very much disappointing. the thar was a LHD, so we cant be sure this is the indian version. apart from that, stickering jobs on the xylo & scorpio does not interest me. yes, what was interesting was alloys on the Gio! the tyres were cool too!

2) chevy's stall was great. i really like the beat & the camaro, no words can define the beauty of this car.

Thread Starter #52

350Z

Core Team
I am waiting for Punto's exclusives. I am not sure if you had captured as they are displaying today only.
I've couple of Images of Punto. Specially snapped them keeping in mind for The Automotive India Punters.

ilango[speed thirst];18849 said:
vibhor gr8 work man!

I cant imagine the enjoyment you had in the expo
Even I can not imagine. :biggrin: Once I'm free I'll peacefully recall those sweet memories [of AMGs].

@Raj, Saw the Gio live, Still It didn't interest me much. Ugly. :wink:

Drive Safe,
350Z

I've couple of Images of Punto. Specially snapped them keeping in mind for The Automotive India Punters.
Waiting and refreshing the thread[:)].

I think best stall looked, from pictures, was of Maruti. I don't see any good from Honda? I think Ford is not participating, so not waiting for Figo[frustration].

Thread Starter #54

350Z

Core Team
As I said earlier as well, Maruti's Pavilion is most well-managed. Next I would rate is Mercedes Benz. I've not yet posted the pics of Honda Pavilion. Missed the Nissan 370Z!!

Drive Safe,
350Z

@Vibhor - You got pics of E-Spark and Captiva Extereme??
Sorry, I know you're working very hard to post all the pics.....but kya karen yeh Dil Maange More [:)]

I just had a word with Siddhant, he is on his way back to Doon and would be able to share the pics earliest by tomorrow.

Great job! I am refreshing. [;)] Waiting for more news on FIAT. Not just the pics as there are no new models in FIAT but improvements to LINEA and GP. Read in motoroids that Linea A/T is getting released?

Dates and Price please. Along with the specs sheet.

TIA TAI

Hey Vibs great photos man!! Keep it up!! Its a treat to watch all these vehicles at one place!! You still have photos remaining??

Thread Starter #59

350Z

Core Team
TAI Special!

Gentlemen, Now it is the time, The "special" Pictures for TAI should be posted.

Most well-known faces and Top-Executives of Automobile Industry faces towards The Automotive India's camera.

Below: Legend of Automotive Industry. Yes, Keep looking at these pictures. He's the person who turned Automobile Industry upside down by developing world's cheapest car and acquiring popular brands like Jaguar & Land Rover. It was brilliant experience to meet him face to face.

Below: The Trio. Yes, What you see below are the Bosses of Honda, Tata and Toyota together. [R-L]

Above: General Motor's Karl Slym was glad to face for TAI's Cam.

RII, Kizashi & SX4 hybrid looks cool.

Loved the exhausts of exhausts of Kizashi!

RII concept is great. Pray that it shouldn't turn oput like A-Star!

Top Bottom