Exclusive: 10th Auto Expo Complete Coverage

Would have walked right into the "Cars" film ... it really looks unbalanced with the rear wheels right at the back ... and the front ones below the driver seat.

But cute does describe it!!

Akash,
Do you have images of Tata's Magic Iris? It was showcased somewhere between huge trucks so I couldn't spot it. That vehicle is very funny & ugly looking.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Even i couldnt spot it buddy. I checked out whole of TATA stall but i dont think it was there, if it was i couldnt have missed this different looking vehicle.

I wouldn say its cute but not ugly either! Its looking different. The higher stance of the vehicle along with bulged wheel arches makes it look different. Add to it also the highly placed huge headlamps and all these contributes to make this vehicle look different!

brilliant coverage guys, how did i missed it!! [clap]
@akash, do you have any pics/videos of asimo dancing?
I do have it man. But i am on a slow net connection, otherwise i would have surely uploaded the videos of ASIMO and that of Etios launch.

Thread Starter #190

350Z

Core Team
Even i couldnt spot it buddy. I checked out whole of TATA stall but i dont think it was there, if it was i couldnt have missed this different looking vehicle.
It was there at Auto Expo, Akash. Have a look at pictures below, It was located between commercial vehicles, unlike Venture.

I wouldn say its cute but not ugly either! Its looking different. The higher stance of the vehicle along with bulged wheel arches makes it look different. Add to it also the highly placed huge headlamps and all these contributes to make this vehicle look different!
Different? Looks of Iris are actually not well-proportionate.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #192

350Z

Core Team
This is definetly a good alternative to our current autos.
Exactly. This looks like a covered Auto on wheels and could prove to be a suitable alternative to them. By the way, Bajaj displayed their new Auto-Rickshaw (Pics are posted on one of the page), Today saw it on road and looks are fresh than our current Autos, I liked those LED-like tail lamps.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Exactly. This looks like a covered Auto on wheels and could prove to be a suitable alternative to them. By the way, Bajaj displayed their new Auto-Rickshaw (Pics are posted on one of the page), Today saw it on road and looks are fresh than our current Autos, I liked those LED-like tail lamps.

Drive Safe,
350Z
That means we are now going to have better looking autos too in addition to the world class trucks.
Anyways i really wish i could spot that CV.

Hey!

I just looked at the rear of IRIS!

It really looks funny, not cute :-)

But still i like this, dont know why?

Top Bottom