Exchange Your Bike and Get Tata Nano!!

I said 1st time car buyer of A, B or even C segments won't part with their 2 wheeler.
that is because where you stated that 2w owners wont part with 4w.
Actually its cheaper to hire a cab than buying a car for long trips. I guess long trips are last thing on Nano buyer's mind [:)]
i agree that at 'some' places only bikes can do..but you are forgetting that there are 'many' places where only car can do. people can't go for long trips in their bike and when nano is meant for family..can you take a bike for long trip with 4 people loaded, no!
Note: I have experience Nano and I have no doubt that Nano is 100% proper car. But I don't think Nano will wean too many 2W owners.

Last edited:
It is a very nice car and to all the students who might want to get a Nano instead of a bike,there is an event of Tata nano circuit racing during Mood Indigo, IIT B fest.. Thought I should share with all Nano fans.. Lets zoom around in fest in a colorful car..

I think this campaign has some thoughts behind it. Many professionals now a days (specially marketing guys) starts with a humble bike (not Pulser & Ninja but splendor or discover). With time (specially after marriage) they wish to graduate to a car. Normally such people go for 2nd hand car. With this scheme they can exchange their 2w to save the down payment.

Top Bottom